"Is There Something Your Not Telling Me?"

When you finish your coffee you set in down on the table & walk upstairs to go change into gym clothes.

Once you find nice enough clothes you walk out your room after checking yourself in the mirror & head over to cabinets above the dryer & washer to grab a white cloth that your threw on over your neck

You walked back downstairs & saw Adam waiting at the door looking at his phone in his gym outfit.
"Adam... Looking nice. You ready to go?" You ask as Adam looks up from his phone & looks at you. "Yeah, I'm ready if you're ready which you look ready to me so go on ahead & get in the car." Adam says as he unlocks the door & let's you walk outside to his car in the street first.

Adam then meets up with you by his car after locking the house door. 
Adam opens the doors to his car & let's you get in.

It was a nice June afternoon to go out. It still felt like summer to you but eventually as the weather changed you started to realize summer was starting to go away.
Now that it was June you were already a month through your pregnancy. You keep feeling like the months go by to quick which they do. They really do.

You get into the passenger seat & put your seatbelt on while Adam does the same & puts on his seatbelt & sits in the drivers seat, puts the keys back in the ignition & drive to the gym.

The gym was at least 10 to 15 minutes away but you weren't just gonna sit in the car & not talk so you started up a conversation with Adam.
"Have you been to the gym lately?" "Me? No. I usually don't go but I'm willing to go when I'm with you or when I'm with one of my friends." Adam says. "What are you're friends name's?" You ask facing Adam who was more focused on driving than you.
"Well their names are, Josh. Yes you're boyfriend that's in theatre & then theirs Gabriel who was an old friend of mine back in college." Adam says. "Wow & you're still friend's with him?" Adam nods.
"Impressive. I'm usually not friends with people that long... Anyways afterwards you wanna get something to eat for dinner? Because I mean by the time we're done it'll be about 5:00PM saying that right now it's 3:00PM." You say looking at your phone to check the time. "Yeah we can. Just try not to go ahead of yourself we'll see what we wanna do then & if we really wanna get something to eat we can." Adam says as you nod & look out your half open passenger side window.

Once the car makes a complete stop you undo your seatbelt & hold you hand on the handle until you hear the unlock sound & open the door.
Adam takes off his seatbelt & unlocks the car & let's you out & himself out & then you two headed towards the doors to the gym.

You pushed open the doors together & stood at the front counter waiting for a worker.
"Hello, sorry I couldn't get to you guys when you got here we're kinda busy as we are trying to fix a piece of broken equipment anyways... What are your names?" The female worker asks.

You give her your name & so does Adam & then she lets you both into the gym to where you & Adam see all sorts of equipment including the broken one.
"Well she wasn't kidding when she said they were trying to fix a piece of broken equipment. It's right over their, broken. Come on, let's go to the treadmills. Let's get our legs moving at the beginning of being here." You say as you & Adam walk to the back of the gym to get onto the treadmills & begin walking at a slow pace before speeding up & speeding up the machine.