Face To Face

N/A- Hi everyone thank you for all your love & support you have given this story already I'm very impressed with how many people have read this story so far but I'm gonna stop talking & let you read this chapter. I hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon Adam. May I step in? I need to sit down & talk with you. You too."

It was officer diamond the same officer who was at the theatre the other day & then dashed out because of something bad going on.
Adam let the officer inside & she walked through the door walking over to the couch to sit down.

Adam closed the front door once she sat down & still let his dog out to go potty.
You on the other hand went over to the couch next to you & sat down close enough to the officer.
"So, why are you here?" You ask. "I need to talk to Adam about where he was when Mr. Wesley was attacked. Our officers & I are trying to get to the bottom of this so we're stopping at everybody's house that is in theatre at the moment to see what they know." Officer Diamond says. "Have you talked to Mr. Wesley yet at the hospital?" You ask. "No, I haven't, I need to when he wakes up from his comma. To also see what he knows. You & Adam are the last ones on my list so that's why I'm here." Officer Diamond says as you nod & watch Adam come back in the house with Moose, close the front door, take off his leash, & walk over to the couch to sit down & be face to face with Officer Diamond who got out a notebook & pen once he sat down.

"So Adam, I am here to talk to you about where you were when Mr. Wesley was attacked in his office one day." Officer Diamond says as Adam starts fidgeting with his hands. "I was at the theatre, that day." Adam says. "Where in the theatre were you?" Officer Diamond says. "I was backstage upstairs in the dress area with Amy & Sarah. We were their to both find something nice to wear before leaving & going on a boat ride." Adam says as you smile. He smiles back. "Ok, so we're you two there at the time it happened?" Officer Diamond asks. "No ma'am." You say. "Ok thank you for your true honesty I am very pleased. Thank you for your time you too. I will let my other officers know about you two & where you were & what you two were doing thanks again." Officer Diamond says as she gets up off the couch, puts her notebook & pen away, & walks out the door back into her patrol car to turn it on & drive away.

"Adam you did it! Nice work." You say. "Thanks it was way harder than I expected but I lied. I lied to a female officer for the first, or maybe second time in my life. That felt unnecessary but it also felt good to lie." Adam says. "Well I've lied before I don't remember to whom exactly but it also felt a little unnecessary to me as well but as I continued to do it it felt easier for me to do it. But I don't always lie so don't expect me to lie to you about anything." You say as Adam smiles. "Well that's good i hope you never lie to me about anything ever. Come on lets go have our alone time." Adam says as you & him get up. "What time is it?" You ask as Adam gets his phone out of his pocket & checks the time.

2:00PM

"It's only 2 in the afternoon. We have plenty of time to do the things we want alone together. Now come on let's not waste your energy right here let's do it upstairs... In my bedroom." Adam says as he puts his phone away & wraps his arm around your waist & walks with you at his side up the stairs.

When you both reach the top of the stairs Adam opens the door to his room & let's you walk in & face plant into the bed & then roll over already knowing what to do.
Once Adam walked in his room & closed the door behind him he looked at you with a shocked face.

Your whole body was showing.

Finally, (you thought Adam was gonna say) we're at this point in our relationship fuck me baby & I'll do the same back to you just keep it how I like it. How you like it. How we both like it.