"I'm Sorry For Your Loss."

You turn the chanel it was on to chanel 9 & went over to the couch to sit down with Adam & watch what was going on.

"We are now live in New York City we are on the main highway here that leads to other places such as Brooklyn & other countries. Just a couple minutes ago, we can't go too close to scene but as you can see there was a huge 2 car collision crash killing both drivers of both of the vehicles. Their names were, Jessica & Zachary. Let them rest in peace."

The reporter on scene said. You were horrified to see first, your sister's car totalled & then when you heard she died & didn't make it you burst out into tears & couldn't control them from falling down your face & you couldn't control yourself.
As hours passed you kept weeping & weeping on the couch & looking up a couple times to see the scene again.

You couldn't believe the sister you just found out you had & was alive a couple months ago now is dead & in heaven living her life peacefully up in the sky full of blue sky & white clouds.
"Adam... She's dead... My sister's dead! Who could've done this to her! She didn't deserve to die!" You say crying still & yelling. "Hey, it's ok. Don't worry about who does this to your sister. She's in a better place now. Just relax & calm down. Come on, I'll carry you upstairs to my room to lay down & chill." Adam says as you nod sniffling & Adam gets up off the couch, picks you up, & carries you upstairs to his bed turning off the TV before going upstairs with you in his arms.

Once Adam opens the door to his room he carries you in & lays you down on his bed & covers you in one of his blankets.
"Thank you..." You say sniffling. "Your welcome." Adam says as he gets on the bed next to you & hugs you as your tars start to roll back down your face again.
"I can't believe she's gone... I wish I could've spent more time with her while she was here but I was so distracted with other things that I forget to think about her." You say. "Hey, no you didn't. You didn't forget about her. You just were focused on other things more than her but that doesn't mean you forgot about her." Adam says as you turn to look at him & rest your head on his shoulder.

As you do Adam puts his hand up to your head were your hair laid still & started flowing it around until you grabbed his hand & took it away from your hair but you never moved his arm so he just did what he did.

Once you were finally calm & your tears had dried from crying you got up off of Adam's bed with him following behind you to go downstairs, grab your shoes, & walk out front down the porch steps to walk along the sidewalk with Adam who got his shoes when you went to grab yours also before Adam left with you he locked the front door.

As you walked you spoke to yourself...

"Dear Lord, why did my sister have to pass so soon. I only just met her a couple months ago, just let me see her one last time so I can finally say what I need to say... Goodbye. & I love you Jessica."

"Who are you talking to?" Adam asks as you finish talking silently to yourself. "Myself." Adam nods & continues walking until you stop when your phone rings in your hand.

Josh

You didn't want to answer his call at first but you did.

"Hey, girl. Later today were gonna have a funeral for Jessica at the grave here in Brooklyn where she is gonna be buried. Are you gonna come? You don't have to." Josh says over the phone. "I'll think about it it's still hard for me to believe that she's gone. I'll let you know as soon as I can before the funeral if I'll go or not. Thanks for letting me know Josh, bye."
You say as you end the call & look up at Adam who was standing right beside you looking down at you.