Girl Or Boy?

It was an early morning in Brooklyn & you woke up to see Adam in your room opening your curtains & putting an outfit on the bed for you.
"Adam? What time is it..." You ask yawning & stretching. "It's almost 8:00, come on you should get ready." Adam says as get out of bed & rub your eyes. "Where are we going?" You ask. "The hospital, remember. We gotta find out the gender of the baby & they also gotta check on the baby so come on, we wanna know the gender as soon as we possibly..." Adam pauses because his phone buzzes in his pocket.

Adam takes out his phone & sees a message from his gmail.
So he went to his gmail & read the email. It was from the nurse that called yesterday. Nurse Harlow.

Hello Adam, I'm sorry to tell you about this but sadly our electricity in the hospital turned off & so we can't have you come to our hospital because the power is off so I would suggest going to the other hospital in the city. They still have power so go there. I let them know why you're both going their.

- Nurse Harlow

Adam put his phone back in his pocket & turned to look at you.

"What is it?" You ask. "Our hospital that we go to, there power is off. But luckily there is another one very close to the one we go to." Adam says. "Alright then let's go their. I'll go get dressed." You say as you grab your clothes from your closet stepping over your keepsakes that still laid on the ground.

You grabbed your clothes & walked out of your room & went to the bathroom to get dressed.
While you got dressed Adam on the other hand got down on his knees & picked up one of the picture frames on the ground.

He first saw you with your family. He smiled. Then he saw the one with Josh & put it back on the floor without a reaction to the picture.
When you got done getting dressed & ready to go you walked back into your room to see Adam looking through your other keepsakes.

"Hey, Adam. I'm ready to go." You say as Adam turns around on his knees & looks up at you from bellow. "You look very casual... I like it." Adam says.

You were wearing a white long sleeved shirt with dark blue jeans. A very casual outfit indeed.

Adam got to his feet & put away your keepsakes he looked at & went downstairs with you to get your shoes on & then head outside to lock the front door, get in the Jeep, put seatbelts on, turn the car on, & drive to the other hospital that had power.

While Adam drives you pull your phone out of your pocket & look at your gallery pictures you took on your phone.
You smiled at every single picture until you found another one with Josh. You deleted the picture & continued to look through the other ones until Adam parked the car in the parking lot of the hospital.

When you both arrived Adam unlocked the doors & you & him got out & then Adam locked the doors & walked inside with you to approach the front desk to find a nurse waiting.

"Hello, it's good to see you." The nurse says. "You sound familiar... Have I heard of you before? What's your last name?" Adam asks. "Adam it's me. Nurse Harlow. I decided to come here to tell you guys the news because I wanted to. Here don't worry about waiting follow me over to the room." Nurse Harlow says as you & Adam follow her to a room & sit down in the seats.

Nurse Harlow closes the door to the room once she enters & sits down as well next to you & Adam.
She got out a paper & put it on her clipboard she had & had a pen ready for writing.

"So, how has the pregnancy been going so far?" Nurse Harlow asks. "Very well, I've had a lot of pain issues but that's a normal thing & I'm not to worried about it until I actually get closer to my due date." You say as Nurse Harlow nods & writes stuff down. "So my second question I have for you is are you scared about giving birth & going through this?" Nurse Harlow asks. "Yes, Nurse Harlow. I am scared, I'm scared about going through it & I'm scared that I might loose my baby." You say as she continues to write stuff down. "Well, don't worry about loosing your baby he or she has been doing fine the kid just needs to move but there is plenty of time for the child to do that. So, those were the two questions I had for you now, you wanna know the gender of the baby?" Nurse Harlow asks as Adam & you both nod with a delightful smile.