ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴs

He stared at you with shock and confusion, completely taken aback by the information you had just given the team about your sister.

"What? It's not like she's dead, she just has a cold."

Tanaka furrowed his brow and wailed, "Kiyoko, my love! I'll save you!"

Noya clung to Tanaka as he dramatically cried into his shoulder, Tanaka holding onto his friend as he wept as well. You shrugged as you walked away from the two grieving boys, shaking off their needless pleas.

As you approached Yachi, she turned to see who was coming. Looking past your shoulder, she saw the two second years wailing, and decided to not ask what they were complaining about.

"Sorry, Kiyoko's not here today," You stated as you stood next to her.

Turning to look at you, Yachi responded, "Oh, it's fine. I just hope she feels better."

As practice moved along, you noticed Tanaka and Noya on a break, standing by the door to the gym to get some fresh air. Walking over to them, you threw your arms around their shoulders, causing them to stumble at your weight.

"Hey, you two! What are you talking about?"

Tanaka turned to face you as he took a sip from his water bottle, a smirk pulling the ends of his mouth up, causing him to have a malicious expression.

"We were trying to remember the chicken dance."

You turned your attention to face Noya as he said this, a pondering look on his face. Recalling the childhood dance, you ran through the motions while trying to remember them all.

"I think I remember it," you declared as you grabbed your phone and pulled up the chicken dance video.

Playing the clip, you ran through the steps, remembering the sequence of moves alongside Tanaka and Noya who had taken interest in the video as well.

"What are you three doing? Break is almost over," Suga called as he approached the three of you and looked over your shoulder to see the video.

"Suga, do you remember the chicken dance?" Noya turned to ask his upperclassman. Sugawara nodded and returned to the screen to watch the video.

As you replay the video, you set your phone down and began dancing alongside your friends who were attempting to run through the motions smoothly. Hinata took interest in what you were doing and joined you as well.

The five of you danced along to the song, following the animated chicken on the screen as music blasted from your phone. Eventually, you stopped to watch as your friends continued dancing to the song in front of you, completely mesmerized by the melody and movements.

"Look at all those chickens," you shouted, earning the attention of anyone else in the gym who was not already watching the boys' dance.

The four came to a stop as you announced this, snickering as they turned off the music and returned to practice. Handing you your phone, Noya rushed past you, not making eye contact as he hurried away.

You found it odd how he was ignoring you all of a sudden; was what you did really that embarrassing? Brushing the thought out of your conscience, you returned your attention to practice as you monitored the middle-blockers practicing their blocks.

Once practice was over for the day, you collected your things and prepared to leave campus to return home. It was raining, cold water droplets reminded you of the season as the drizzle soon became heavier.

As you walked off-campus, you heard bounding footsteps quickly approach you from behind. Turning around, you watched as Noya sprinted towards you, screeching to a halt right before you.