ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ғɪᴇʟᴅᴛʀɪᴘ

Noya rests his face on Tanaka's shoulder as you stand outside in the Saturday morning air. You stand in between Noya and Yachi, your face buried in your coat as you look down at your Switch, longing for sleep.

"What are you playing?" Yachi asks as you let out a low grumble from the back of your throat and show her the screen. She nods, understanding your reluctance to talking before 7:30 am as you go back to playing Animal Crossing.

After Takeda lectures the team about something important, Noya, Tanaka and you head to the back of the bus and sit together in the last row. You sit next to the window, while Noya sits in between Tanaka and you, still half asleep.

“Please let this be a normal field trip,” you mumble you all sit down.

“With the three of us? No way!” Noya shouts from besides you.

“Aww!” Tanaka finishes the line as the three of you giggle.

Returning to your game, you continue working on part of your Island that was misfitting. You watch Noya’s features turn confused, not understanding why you are destroying a part of your Island.

"It looks worse than the rest of my Island, I want to fix it." You say before he could ask any questions.

He nods in understanding your comment, as he shifts his head from Tanaka's shoulder to an upright position. You continue to play as the bus begins to move and Noya takes some food out of his bag.

He hands you a bag of goldfish which you take and thank him quietly. You munch on about half of the bag before Tanaka asks for the rest and you hand it to him.

You rest your head on Noya's shoulder and he does not resist, knowing how tired you are in the morning. He wraps his arm around you, and your head gradually falls into his lap as he watches you play on your Switch. Without having to look up, you can tell he is blushing.

"Can I sleep here?"

"Yeah, go for it." He croaks and you can tell he is blushing even more now.

You place your switch in the bag that remained open on the floor and he moves his hand to play with your hair.

He brushes one of your locks behind your ear and combs through the side of your hair with his fingers.

Eventually, you fall asleep to the content thought of Nishinoya resting with you.

You wake up to weight on your head. Soon, you realize that Noya had fallen asleep on top of you. You slowly rise, being sure not to wake him. Noya falls on your shoulder and you cover him with the coat he had covered you with at some point when you were asleep.

You look up to the front of the bus and meet Yamaguchi's gaze. You smile as he blushes at your grin, quickly turning back around in his seat.

You turn to see Tanaka, who was playing on your Switch. Snatching it from his grip as he whines at you, "(Y/n), I just wanted to make sure that it was safe!"

"Safe with you?" you question as he snickers and nods.

You roll your eyes as you check the battery on the console, "Tanaka, it's at 8%!"

"Sorry! I didn't realize how long I was playing on it."

You sigh as you grab your mobile charger and plug the Switch in, leave it in your bag.

"Don't touch it." You say to Tanaka as he repeatedly apologizes, nearly on the verge of tears from being scolded.

You roll your eyes at Tanaka and rest your head on top of Noya's, his cheek nuzzles into the crook of your neck, his way of telling you he was awake as you continue your ride to Tokyo.