ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʀᴏɪssᴀɴᴛ

You keep your eyes closed as your mind begins to churn its morning thoughts while you slowly wake up. You don't have to turn around to tell that Nishinoya is already up as you flip from your stomach to your side, facing away from where he slept the night prior.

You rub your eyes and slowly open them to be met with something, rather someone, in your face.

The Tsukishima endorser.

Looking around, you notice that you two are the only ones left in the room.

"Of course."

Not quite sure why he is staring at you, you yawn and say good morning in a raspy tone. He sits up and apologizes for interrupting your sleep and without hesitation, he tells you to go back to bed and that he will close the curtains.

"No, don't worry. I need to get up anyway, thanks though." You say as you sit up in bed.

Suddenly, the door to the room opens and you are met with Noya in the doorframe, a pop tart in his hand as he walks over to where you are sitting.

"Good morning, sunshine!" He beams as he hands you the pop tart.

"Woah where did you find this?" you ask as you take a bite from the processed pastry.

"I woke up early to guard them for you, Tanaka and Kiyoko, but you never showed up, so I brought you one.

"Oh, hey Tadashi! Glad to see you're up!" He smiles at Yamaguchi who is sitting across from us.

"Hi, Noya," Yamaguchi replies as the awkward tension rises between the three of us.

Noya soon says goodbye and exits the room, leaving you and Yamaguchi alone together. "We should probably get ready for today," Tadashi explains as you nod and scarf down the pop tart.

Once finished eating, you head to the bathroom to get changed before going to find whatever breakfast is left in the kitchen.

Rounding the corner of a hallway on your way to eat breakfast, you hear Tanaka and Noya conversing. You quickly hide behind the wall of the hallway's turn, making sure that they didn't see you listening in on their conversation.

"No, they were talking," Noya exclaims in a frustrated, whiney tone.

"Go for it, dude! If all else fails, you can go back to liking Kiyoko."

"You make it sound so simple."

"Yeah bro, because it is!"

"Your right."

Not wanting to hear anymore, you turn around and head straight for the Karasuno girl's room. Barging in, you grab Kiyoko's wrist and pull her to the closest empty classroom. As you close the door behind you, she sits down on one of the desks.

"Noya likes me." you turn around and say to her.

"I know."

"...I like Noya."

"I know."

You pause for a second, "What do I do?"

She sighs and says, "Noya's never been in a relationship before. You should approach him but let him kiss you first."

You let out a low groan at the thought of confessing your feelings to someone.

"Don't overthink it." She says, giving you a side hug as she walks out of the classroom. You rub your face and a few minutes later, follow her lead and leave the classroom as well.

Walking down the corridor and across campus, you head to the gym for morning practice. You stand next to Takeda as the team begins running laps around the court.