~The Big Baby~ (HaruYoung)

Start from the beginning

But the good thing was, Doyoung smiled once the girl was handed over to his lap by Haruto. Doyoung cooed at her cuteness and poked her cheek.

“Do you want to play on the trampoline?” Doyoung asked her. She shook her head saying yes. Doyoung quickly carried her towards the trampoline and both Haruto and Asahi followed him.

“Asahi, I'm sorry if I ruined your playtime with the kid, Doyoungie was sulking so-"

“It’s okay.” Asahi stopped Haruto from whatever apology he was seeking, “I understand.” Haruto flashed him a smile at that.

Both reached the trampoline and Haruto’s heart immediately filled with joy watching Doyoung with the kid. The kid was doing some little jumps while Doyoung was smiling widely and helping her jump higher by lifting her by the arms. The scene amused Haruto too much.

“You’re totally lovesick!” Asahi chuckled watching Haruto’s fond gaze at Doyoung.

“That’s the same look you give Jaehyuk hyung then.” Haruto winked at Asahi. But the shorter hit him in the process.

“Ruto! Sahi hyung! Come here and play with us!” Doyoung called them.

“You go spend time with him, I'll take some rest.” Asahi said, trying to give them privacy. Haruto gladly obliged. So, he quickly went on the trampoline and started jumping towards Doyoung and the kid.

“See, appa is having so much fun!” Doyoung spoke to the kid, “let’s attack appa with tickles!”

The kid seemed to like the idea too much. So, she rushed towards Haruto with her baby steps. Doyoung followed her soon and without Haruto realizing, both of them started tickling him.

“Aaahhhh!! Stop, please!” Haruto screamed amongst his fits of laughter. Doyoung and the kid both were having too much fun to stop.

“Don’t stop!” Doyoung instructed the kid, “Let’s defeat appa today!” He giggled. But Haruto was as cheeky as Doyoung. So, he quickly found a good time to set free from their grasp and immediately attacked Doyoung.

“Now it’s eomma's turn!!” He screamed. The kid was having too much fun! So, she quickly changed sides and attacked Doyoung.

“Aahh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Ruto yah, stop!” Doyoung laughed and spoke. But Haruto wasn’t stopping. However, Doyoung at least grabbed the baby girl’s hands and tickled her a little. The three of them were thus tangled together tickling each other.

“They do look like a cute family!” Jaehyuk told Jihoon; both of them were deprived of the kids' attention.

“Ruto and Doyoung are a cute match.” Jihoon agreed.

The tickle fight ended soon, because all three of them became exhausted and the girl went to take a dump. Doyoung and Haruto laid side by side on the trampoline.

“It’s so fun with kids!” Doyoung said after a while.

“I know right! And it’s more fun with you.” Haruto looked at Doyoung and smiled at him.

However, they couldn’t rest for long as all of them were called to have lunch with the kids. Haruto and Doyoung sat side by side. The kids came and chose whom to eat with. Luckily, the kid Haruto took care of jumped in Haruto’s lap pretty quick. She also asked Doyoung to eat with her as well.

Both Doyoung and Haruto helped her eat. In the meantime, Haruto also fed Doyoung. The girl didn’t eat much, so Haruto and Doyoung finished the leftover food.

“It almost feels like we have our own little family.” Haruto whispered to Doyoung’s ears. Doyoung just smiled, he was a bit shy at the sudden remark of Haruto.

TREASURE had to take care of the kids a while longer. They read stories and acted out different characters. Haruto acted out the role of a dad and Doyoung acted out the role of a mom. The baby girl smiled at both and kept saying, “eomma appa saranghae!” melting both of their hearts.

Then came the time to say goodbye. All the kids went to their parents one by one. Everyone felt sad for the kids. The kids didn’t want to go home either. But they had to.

And TREASURE had to pack their things together as the shooting already ended. Haruto was in a corner packing his bag when Doyoung tapped him from behind.

“Hey,” Doyoung called, “Thanks for today.”

Haruto smiled at him. “Did you enjoy though?” he asked.

“Of course! I had a great time with the kids, specially her!” Doyoung grinned. Haruto ruffled his hair.

“Kawai" he spoke and went back to pack his back again, turning his back towards Doyoung.

Doyoung quickly checked around him. Since no cameraman was around, he leaned down and pecked Haruto’s cheeks from behind. Haruto turned around in an instant.

“That’s as a thank you gift for making my day so much fun.” Doyoung said, smiling like a shy teenager. Haruto, who wasn’t satisfied with just that, leaned down and pecked Doyoung’s lips.

“That’s a welcome gift then.” He smiled widely. Doyoung shrunk into his little self at that. He still wasn’t used to Haruto’s lips on his.

To change the topic, Doyoung quickly spoke, “But how are you so good with kids?”

Haruto looked at Doyoung and poked his cheeks, “That’s because I have this giant baby with me, whom I have to take care of always!”

“Yah!” Doyoung playfully scolded Haruto at that. Haruto just laughed. He was done with packing his bag. So, he extended his index finger towards Doyoung.

“Hm?” Doyoung asked, confused.

“Babies don’t hold hands, they just grab the finger!” Haruto grinned. Doyoung hit Haruto again at the teasing, however, he still grabbed Haruto’s finger, which overwhelmed Haruto.

Because Doyoung was just too cute.

And then they walked towards the others. Maybe someone would tease them for holding each other’s hands like this? But they didn’t care. Because they knew it very well that their hyungs wanted nothing but the best for the two of them always.

*****

Hi~

sm_edit02 there you go! Even if it's short and a bit boring in the middle, I hope you enjoyed 🥺

I promise I'll make upto you with some other stories in future😇

Stay happy and healthy everyone! And Love TREASURE a lot💎💚