I have everything that I need

Chapter 50

I gave each of my brothers and Ashley a rose which resulted in a kiss on either the head, temple, cheek, or nose from all of them, oh and don't forget hugs from everyone.

''Well well, can we just applause all those talented singers'', The judge. We all applauded each other. The winner won a lot of money.

''In 3rd Place, we have Victoria Andersons'', he announced and waited and till the applauds died down.

''In 2nd Place, we have Raelyn Stones'', he announced. I started clapping and shouting because I meet her before and she was really nice, she entered so she could save her family's house.

''And last but not least we have'',

My fingers were crossed, although I really didn't care whether I won or not.''In 1st place goes to, one of the amazing singers I have seen in a few years, is Alicia Jay Lakewood'', He said and I thought it was another surname and till I saw my brothers telling me to go up.

I smiled as I walked up their starts to collect my money and trophy.

''So Alicia, how does it feel to be the youngest competitor here today'', The female judge asked me.

''Um, I don't know, it's between happy and really really overwhelmed'', I said.

''What do you plan to do with the money, I assume you like shopping'', The other male judge asked.

''Actually, I don't know what I want to do with the money, but I do know that I don't need it, so can I please give this money to Raelyn Stones, Rae in the 2 minutes I meet you you taught me if we had to choose between money and fame or family, always choose family and I know it isn't easy at the moment for you and your family to get by.

 So please come up and take this, I don't want it as much as I love shopping, she needs it more and I have everything that I need right now'', I said hugging Raelyn as she came up in tears. I started crying because I was happy she was going to save her family's house and help them.

''Thank you, so much, you didn't have to'', She said crying.

''I wanted to and can you believe it me and you in 2n and 1st'', I said and then screamed and then Rae screamed and then e hugged.

''Congratulations, Alicia Lakewood, tonight you have done something that not a lot of people do, so we would like to give you and however many people you want a free paid holiday too....drum roll please'', The female judge said as everyone drumroll.

💔 🤍 💔 🤍

GUYS WHERE DO U THINK THEY'RE GOING

QUICK GUESS BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER COMES UP

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK!!!!

YOU GUYS DIDN'T HAVE TO BUT YOU DID