Sorry I can't help today

Sorry for the late update, I wasn't  happy with how I wrote the next chapters so I'm rewriting them

Chapter 5

I had no idea where I was going to go. Milo is obviously going to follow me. So I went to to the Dance Studio. It wasn't my best idea but I couldn't just go with a stranger.

After walking slowly with Milo following slowly behind me, I reached the studio. Milo pulled up in front of me.

I had the urge to bolt but that won't help my bruised rips.'' Alicia, please'', Milo pleaded getting  out of the car.''Why do you want me?'', I asked using my hands to show him to walk into the studio. He followed me in. As we got there I opened the door and waited for Milo to come in and then I closed it.''Because your our sister and we've been looking for you for the past 12 years'', Milo said. I looked at him and he looked like he was telling the truth.

''Hey Miss Ellie'', I said walking into the studio.''Hey, are you helping out today?'', She asked.''No, sorry, so basically what happened is they died in a car crash'', I said wiping away a fake tear, that was not even there.'' Aren't you a tiny bit sad?'', Miss Emma said coming over.''Yes and no, anyways I'm moving today'', I said hugging them.''How about before you go, one last dance?'', She asked instantly hugging me back.''Fine, but im not going full out, because my back hurts'', I said as I also hugged Miss Ellie.

I went into the studio, but then turned back and asked ''Hey, Milo do you want to come and watch?'', I said. Which is something I never do. As I went in I heard Miss Emma say ''Keep whatever you're doing up, because not even I am aloud when she's dancing''.Milo said ''I will do that''.

I went in and saw all the tween.''Hey Cia, are you going to dance with us today?'', They shouted.''Hi guys, um no we'll I sill be showing you, it's the one I might to as an entry dance for nationals if I go''.I said hugging most of them. Then one of the girls who are really nice.''Hey Ci what song should I put on?'', She said going to the speakers.''Um, Lost Boy'', I shouted/said. I quickly ran over to Milo and then took my sneakers off.''Can you hold this please'', I said.''Ýea sure'', He said taking my bag from me.

Kaycee put the music on and I started dancing. I gave her a thumbs up. Everybody moved back and then I got into position.''Can someone quickly tell me, why im doing this again'',I asked stretching?

''Because it's our lost time to see you dance and till Nationals'', Kade said.''Who says im going to national's?'', I asked sitting down and stretching my legs.

''Also you one of our best dancers, if you didn't know that so we need you, plus the older girls are so bossy '', Kelly, kades twin stated.

💔🤍💔🤍

Cya