They know each other

Chapter 9

3Rd POV

''She seems to like you so I think she will start opening up to you soon'', John said to Milo.''Ók, ill tells the rest that'', Milo said.''Also, how are you getting there?''.John asked Milo as he grabbed two boards from a board rack(I don't think you call me that, but I don't even know if skaters have them?)

''By Plane'', Milo answered. When Milo answered John, john nearly fell off his skateboard.

''Wait what's wrong?'', Milo asked John helping him up. John thanked him before saying she has a huge fear of heights, she won't tell you but she does''.'' And now we're flying'', Milo said.''I think if you with her and just talk her through it she will be fine, anyway let's go to Jake, race you'', John said already grabbing his board. Milo followed.

Milo beat John there.''Be careful who she befriends and how many other siblings does she have?'', John asked as he high-fived Milo.''Um, Im the 2nd oldest, then there's Levi who's the oldest, theme, Noah, Oliver, Jayden, Joshua, Alexander, Ashley, Asher and the baby of the family is Licia'', Milo said to a shocked John.''So you have other 6 brothers and 1 sister, but now 2 sisters'', John said.

After talking with each other for a while, John and Milo went over to Jake and Alicia

Back 2 Cia's Pov

Cia Pov

''Hey, little girl, I haven't seen you in ages'', Jake said teasingly as I hugged him.''I missed you'', I said. After hugging him for like 10 seconds. Like I said not touchy.''Oh so this is like mybrotherandimleavingtogolivewithhimandJulesaskedmeaboutMiamiandidontknowifishould go'', I said pointing to milo.

''Whoa, hold up, can you please repeat it slowly'', Jake said, then I repeated everything I just said.''So basically you what you just said is your brother found you and you're going to live with them and you're unsure of whether you want to compete at Miami, right?''Jake said.''Yea that's about right'', I said getting on his back. which is a habit I do when im too lazy to walk.

''Oh and this is my older brother Milo, Milo jake, jake Milo'', I said introducing them.'' Wait, weren't you at that athlete's competitions thingy back in um'', Milo asked Jake.

What competition?

''The one in where we were 9'', Milo said and then immediately hugging Jake.

Wait what just happened?

''Wait just happened'', John and I said at the exact same time. Also John and Jake are both 19.

I looked at him and he looked at me.''We both competed in an athletes competitions when we were 9'', Milo said.''Yea and I beat you butt every time'', Jake said bragging.''So you guys are friends?'', I asked them getting off of Jakes's back.

🤍💔🤍💔

Hope you liked it

More chapter coming I just have school first but after school, I will write and update so expect an update between 5,6,7 o'clock