Don't call me Alicia

Chapter 4

I slowly walked ahead and got to my locker.I opened my locker and got my stuff.

Which consisted of

-A picture of me Zoe and Maple

-A few notebooks

-A necklace with a heart on it and a tiny A in it

-A bracelet which I valued a lot? (from Maple and Zoe)

After getting my stuff, I walked to Mr. Smiths' class, and instead of knocking I opened the door. Mr.Smith looked shocked but not surprised.''To what do I owe this pleasure'', Mr.Smith said.

I walked up to him, then I walked to Lola.'' I'm leaving, sorry'', I whispered, then I walked back to Mr. Smith's table. She said nothing then shouted.''ARE YOU COMING TO MAMI ?''', She shouted.Í just shrugged.

I looked at Milo and he was just casually observing me.

After Lola shouted that all eyes were on me. So I turned with a 'don't care attitude' and walked to the board and wrote CARPE DIEM. And under that, I wrote Seize the day. I walked up to Mr.Smith and said.''At the end of every listen you always said Cape Diem, which means Seize the day and you said that every time we walk out of class for the however long I've been here'', I said.

''So you actually paid attention to my clothes, well that a first'', He said. I walked to Milo and then before I did I turned to Victoria and her friends and said''Hey Victoria, Make sure to taste your words before you spit them out'', I said with a whole lot of attitude.(A/N BTW THE QUOTE IS BY BULLYVILLIE.COM)

Which I never really do. I walked out of the class after waving goodbye.

We walked out to the car park and Milo pulled me over to a Lamborghini. A freaking Lamborghini .''Are ya'll like in the mafia or something?'', I asked without realizing what I had said.

''The Mafia?, no Dad just owns a few companies in Miami'', He said climbing the limo, then monitoring for me to join him.

I don't trust people easily what made him think, I would just get in the car with him.''So are you going to get in or not''?

''No, you may have claimed to be my brother, but I am not climbing in the car with you, I don't even know who you are, how do I know I can trust you?''.I asked him, folding my arms.

''Just get in the car Alicia'', He said.

**WARNING SLIGHT ABUSE***

Flashback

''Were are you Alica'', My so-called mom taunted while she enters my room.

''We know you're here'', My step-dad said walking in with my mom.

I was hiding under my bed.

Suddenly I felt my foot being dragged and I got yanked out from under my bed.''Here you are my precious daughter Alicia''.My mom slapped me and my stepdad kicked and punched me so hard It felt like I was suffocating.

''Don't call me that!'', I snapped and started walking away from the car.

🤍💔🤍💔

Vote

Comment

Share

and don't be a Silent Reader please