Unexpected News

Chapter 41

Josh and Jayden were out so the house was quiet. I heard my phone ring so I went to get it.I wasn't going to answer it since it was an unknown number but I did. I picked up as I started to walk to Asher's room.

Unknown Person = Up

Up: Hello is this Cia?

A: Yes this is she

Up: Im sorry to tell you, but Julian Diego died in a car crash.

A: NO no no no no no

A: What!?

A: No, this can't be happening, your lying this is a prank

Up: I am his sister, Julia Diego, I promise you I'm not lying, he wanted me to tell you Cia, he wants you to go to Miami

A: No way am I doing to Miami

I was walking up and down the hall, in tears.

I was too busy pacing to realize I had run into Milo

Up: Cia, I know it's a lot with your mom passing and now Juls, but I know he would like it if you spoke at his funereal. I will text you the details

A: O-o—k t..h..a..n..k..s

I couldn't handle this. I took a step away from Milo and fell. I waited for the impact of the ground but I couldn't feel it, I then saw Milo had caught me.

''Hey, hey, hey are you ok'', Milo asked patting my face to keep me from fainting.

I didn't respond, I couldn't get the words to form.

The other person who was there for all of us when our parents weren't.

''What happened on the phone call'', someone asked

''What's wrong with her'', I heard

''Juls'', I said in shock. I couldn't believe he died.

''She's in shock'', someone else said.

I started breaking out of the shockness and we were in the lounge. I slowly stood up, saying nothing, and went to the staircase.

After being picked up by someone, I just walked to my room and shut the door. My mom and Juls in the same week. I just can't do it.

I just got in my bed with my blanket and put my fairy lights on. I read the details of Juls funeral and it's going to be next of next, the same week my mom's funeral is going to be held, along with my o wonderful stepfather. note the sarcasm but they are on different days, I also have a photoshoot that same week, so I have no pressure.

I scrolled through my phone looking at photos. My 2 favorite photos were when we dared juls to die his hair light blue and he did. The other one was when we spray-painted the cafeteria. We had so many adventures. he always pushed us to do our best, when our parents didn't even give us 2 cents about us.

🤍💔🤍💔

Ya liking it?