Anxiety and rubber bands

Chapter 12

''So.........'', I started one thing to know is I when im getting nervous I ramble random things. As we took off into the sky I tried not to be nervous but trying not to be nervous, never works does? The answer is nope.

I started tapping my fingers on the armrest. Luckily the seat next to me was vacant and thankfully Milo took the one by the window and shut the shield.

I stopped tapping, for like 10 seconds then I went back to tapping. Milo noticed at took my hand in his hands, rubbing them soothingly.

''Are you ok?'', Milo asked as he was rubbing my hands.''.......'', I didn't answer because I was too busy thinking about what could go wrong, and boy did my anxiety spike.

By now I would try and stand up, but Milo would stop me.''How bad has your anxiety gotten since we got on the plane?'', Milo asked and I was flabbergasted that he even knew I had anxiety. I looked for a rubber band in my bag and took it out and put it in my hand.

Instead of answering Milo I just played with my elastic band. Then I started lifting the band up higher and higher than letting it go, it hurt but It took my anxiety away for a few seconds.

After doing this for a few minutes, Milo noticed. He took both my hands and looked me in my eyes.''Please, stop hurting your self, why don't you try sleeping?'', Milo said after taking my hands and putting them in his, luckily they fit perfectly inside his hands, he also took my rubber band. But little did he know I have more.''Uh, im not really tired, you can go ahead and sleep tho''.Milo nodded at me and kept my hands in his.

I need the band. It's like my heart about to come out of my chest. I grabbed my bag and opened the zip and got another. It was hard to close my zip with one hand but I kind of did it.

So that's how I found myself, using my teeth to further injure myself. I did this for 2 and a half hours straight, honestly, I have no idea how I did it.

A little while later. Milo woke up. I immediately stopped what I was doing and hid my hand because it was red and sore.

''Order what you want, and something for me, I will be right back'', Milo said as he got up handed me some cash but not before ruffling my hair.''Hey, it took me hours to perfect, this messy bun''.I said while moving my legs so Milo could move past.

💔🤍💔🤍

-Vote

-Comment

-And let me know what you think about it plz