Dancing with Fireflies

Chapter 39

Back with Alicia

Alicia Pov

I saw the fireflies flickering the grass. Free as they could be, just buzzing around and having fun.

No Stress.

No worry.

No fear for them.

I wish I was a firefly.

One of my favorite songs came on. I ran to the fireflies and as I reached them they all flew up. It looked awesome. The music started and I started dancing. I love dancing.

It's my way of getting away from the world and all the pressure. I mean I love modeling and working for MAOM but the pressure. I just danced, didn't really care how I was dancing.

I leaped. I did whatever I feel like it. I was bored of dancing so I decided to see what gymnastics moves I could still do.

My back was turned to the door where I ran out from and I breathed in, breathed out, and did a Back handspring back tuck.

I managed to land it  as the chorus started and I let the breath I didn't know I was holding out.

I lost my breath for a second. Doing that one thing just brought back so many memories.

They were painless memories. Where I was happy and I wasn't what I am now.The loud music, the crowd cheering. Ella screaming in our ears. Kyle telling Ella to shut up, because she was screaming so loud.

Caden telling us he knew we would make it here. My mom looking at us with a proud look on her face.Ethan Screaming at Ella to stop screaming. Hayden dumfounded that we won for the3rd year in a row.Jake hugging me a little too tight.Josh takingselfies of all of us.Which by the way turned out terrible

Everything was fine then but now it's all broken and I don't think I can finish it.

After breathing out, I was brought back to Life by clapping. To say I got a fright would be an understatement. I got a hella of a fright.

''What the h-'', I said as I caught my breath from being scared to my death.

'Whoa that was so cool'', Asher said at the same time Alex said,'' How did you do that, can you teach me'', and Ashely said, ''I have one heck of a cool sister'', while Oliver just stood actually looking impressed.

I am so out of shape. While all that was happening I put my hand on my knee and was breathing in and out.

I then remembered I broke a rule.

Yeah......I don't do well with apologies but I suppose I have to.

I got up, shoulders back, chin slightly up, trying to keep my confidence up but to be honest, I was dead scared.

Even Ashley looked at me like I was made, if I don't do this I won't sleep, and I'll be up thinking about it.

I went and I softly apologized to Levi and Noah and then I started to leave but I was stopped by Noah.

''Aren't you forgetting something?'', Noah asked. Was I forgetting something?

''You need to finish your food, so u can take your Veggie-Gummy bears'', Levi said.

💔🤍💔🤍

Hey 

Guess who's back?!

MEEE!!!

lol 

I decided to not write for a while,also I was busy this week

How was ur week?

I wish the weekend was the weekdays and the weekend was school days, although then we would be doing very little work XD

anyways have a nice morning/evening/afternoon where ever ur reading this rn from

I will try to update later

Cya