I kinda trust you

Chapter 16

I will fall through it.

No, you won't

Yes I will

Then Milo noticed me and then he asked.''Im going to ask you something and I want you to be honest with me''.I looked at the glass and moved back.'

'Are you afraid of heights?'', Milo asked holding my hand.'' Y-e-s'', I said looking down again.''Ok, I know I have only known you for 9 or so hours, but do you kinda trust me '', Milo asked.

Then I thought about it

Do I trust him? 

I mean he won't hurt me will he 

But what if he does?

And then I also thought I should stop talking to myself. '

'Kinda?'' I said shrugging my shoulders.''Then I need you to close your eyes'', Milo said.

I didn't have much of a choice, I didn't want to walk on the glass thingy.'' Ok''I closed my eyes and then I felt Milo, picking me up bridal style, and then he walked and till we were past the glass and trust me I had my hand over my eyes the whole time.

Milo put me down, but I had not known that I was down.''You can open your eyes now'', Milo said moving my hands slowly away from my eyes.''Oh, thanks'', I said looking down slightly embarrassed.

''Anyways we should get going'', Milo said as we walked on.

After walking a while, my legs were getting so and finally, I saw it, the beautiful....outside.Milo walked outside and I hurriedly followed him.

''Come on, let's go home'', Milo said as he opened a Mercedes Benz.''Whoa, you have a Mercedes Benz'', I said opening the um um back door or something.'

'Arent you going to sit in the front Bambina'', Milo asked getting in and starting the car.''No, I'm pretty tired and I want to sleep''.

I said as I put my Carmel drink down and I put my bag down on the floor and went to sleep.I tried to stay awake but I couldn't. I closed my eyes and then I hear Milo said ''Go to sleep Bambina''.

What is up with the nickname Bambina?

After about half an hour of sleep. It sounded like we were pulling up in a driveway. And I could kinda see the lights were on and it was really huge. Like a reality tv huge.

I was so busy gawking that I hadn't noticed Milo had gotten out and opened my door.''Are you coming, or plan to sleep in the car'', Milo said as he reached in snd grabbed my Carmel Drink.

Ugh not again.

''No,give it back'',I said/shouted.''If you want it you will have to come in'', Milo said teasing me with it. 

I rubbed my eyes and I got out of the car and tried to grab my drink from Milo. Key word tried.''Milo, give it back now'', I said/shouted at Milo.

<3 < 3 <3 

Hey guys! 

How are you liking it so far?

PLEASE COMMENT IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF YOU WOULD 

AND THAT'S HOW I KNOW YOU LIKE IT AND GIVES ME THE MOTATAVION I NEED TO GO ON 

AND YOUR VOTES DO COUNT 

ALSO THANKS FOR 410 reads 

that's the most I've gotten on one of my books and I know its no like 2.9k reads but still its a lot for me 

Bye have an awesome Friday and weekend (I will try upload on the weekend)