Arrivederci Juls

Chapter 3

''I only got detention once and that was because..........actullly why did I get detention that day.....................oh I know is because Victoria 'lightly' shoved me into a locker'', I said standing up and grabbing my bag.''Anyways Juls, I hope to not see you soon,are you doing to be in at that showcase in Miami?'', I asked standing up, before walking out with Milo.

''Yes I will be, are you planning to go Miss Johnson'', He asked handing me the competition slip.''I legit don't know, maybe maybe be not'', I said walking to where Milo is.

''Arrivederci Juls, Aloha Juls, Adiós juls, Cya later '', I said dramatically waving. He waved back.

I walked out and the brother called Milo to follow.''So are you really my brother?'', I asked him as he walked to into the staffs room. 

I saw two of my fav people Maple Syrup and Zoe.''Maple, Zoe I'm leaving''', I said sighing while lying on the staff couch.''Oh no, you can't leave us, you're our best friend'', Zoe said. Then she looked at Maple and motioned for her to come in.'

'No, Zo I am the vice-principle of the school, I will not take part in your shinnagains'', Maple syrup said.''' Pwease pretty pweae Maple'', I said giving her puppy dog eyes.''Fine but then ur performing in Miami, and I will find a way to get you there somehow'', 

She said as she joined Maple on the couch, lying on top of me lightly. Zoe got up and sat on top of me. We're like sisters, so this is the norm.

''As much I hate to end this doggy pile that landed up with me under it, I probably shouldn't keep my older brother, yes I do have a brother, no I didn't know I had one and no Zoeyou cant kidnaps me'', 

I said pointing at Milo and then pointing at Zoe.''Argh fine I won't, but we're going to miss you so much, your life a little sister to us'', Maple said getting of me.

Maple and Zoe got out of me and I hugged them. Then I realized that it's school time and Maple and Zoe should be working.''Your starting to rub off on us'', Maple said hugging me.''Yea you are, we will miss you but we will come and visit and have a girls night out'', Zoe said singing the last part.

I hugged both of them one last time.''Bye, wuv you guys, keep in contact with me, please'', I said walking out to Milo.

''Is there anybody you want to say goodbye to?'', Milo asked as we walked into the hall.''Yes there is one and I just need to get stuff from my locker'', I said walking as Milo followed.

🤍💔🤍💔

Share

Vote 

Comment