Two can play at that game

Chapter 17

''Milo give it back now, I need my coffee and if you don't give it back I am going to....'', I said as I grabbed my backpack got out of the car.

''No, coffee is bad for you at any age, and your very young so no'', Milo said.

He took my coffee I need my coffee. I got up grabbed my Carmel goodness took a sip and Milo grabbed it.''Come on let's go meet the others'', Milo said as he grabbed my Goodness away from me. He did not do it again. I followed him as he opened the back door, the lights in the kitchen were on.

Milo opened the door and was bombed with

''Is she here?''

''Can we meet her''

''Why did you take so long''

''Why did you get Starbucks without me''

''Will she like us?''

''Why do you have Carmel Starbucks, you don't like Carmel''

''How was your flight?''

''Can you guys stop talking and let Milo answer'', an unknown but a voice with authority said.

''yes, yes, it's an 18-hour long flight here and there, we got Starbucks on the plane and she probably will just give her time and she ordered a Carmel '', Milo said.

How did he do that?I could hardly keep up with who was what voice and what question, see it's confusing just trying to explain it.I poked Milo hard to let him know I was here.''Oh,guys this is Licia, Licia this is Levi, Noah, Oliver, Jayden, Josh, Alexander, Ashely, and the 2nd youngest Asher.

''I'm not the youngest anymore'', The 2nd youngest who I am guessing is Asher. Milo moved to the side as he introduced me. But little does he know I have other plans.

As he did that I moved to the same side as he did.''Where is she?'', An unfamiliar voice asked.'' She's right here''.

Milo said as he moved to the left. But I also moved to the left and since I'm very small they won't see me, plus im kinda shy and an introvert when I first meet people, but once im used to the I am an extrovert at heart

(A/N I AM A EXTROVERT SO MUCH SO I WILL DO TIK TOK DANCE AND OTHER EMBARRASSING  STUFF IN PUBLIC, WHAT ARE U? EXTROVERT, INTROVERT OR AMBIVERT? if I spelt them right)

''This is when you introduce your self'', Milo whispered behind himself.''Why are you talking to your self?'', Two voices asked, which im guessing are the twins.

''Can I have my Carmel drink back first'', I asked Milo.'' No'', Milo said pushing me forward, up the stairs and into the kitchen to a whole kitchen with boys and one girl who looked like me.

I looked around and noticed there were two other boys who looked at me. This was a bit much, so I turned to Milo and tried to glare at him. Keyword tried. I turned back to where everybody else was and the girl came up to me and said ''You look like me''.At the same time, I said.''You look like me''.

''You look like me'', We said/sang at the same time.

🤍💔🤍💔