"Wiat, so Miruko is going into labor!?" Jirou had gotten out of her seat with Xenovia running out.

"I'll tell Akeno and Koneko! Someone tell Itsuka and Saiko!" One after the other, everyone ran to get ready with Irina carrying Eri out the door and towards the hospital.

"So today is going to be a rather hectic one, isn't it?"

"You freaking joking Sona!? THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!" Katsumi seemed to be in high spirits for this as I began to remember how Izuku would most likely be on the edge of panicking right now.

'I just hope he doesn't lose his mind the second he sees his baby being born.'

At the hospital, Izuku POV:

After getting to Mustafar General, I asked immediately where Miruko was to be led towards the delivery room. There, I met Serafall and Ryukyu who were outside. "Miruko's inside!?"

"Yeah, but I think you might not wanna go in there Izuku."

I looked at the Devil queen somewhat confused. "Why?"

"Trust me, I don't think you'll want to-"

"GET THIS FUCKING KID OUT OF ME!" Everyone stopped to hear this with some doctors being taken out by nurses with what looked like a cracked jaw. "THE SECOND I SEE THAT JACKASS WHO PUT THIS GREMLIN IN ME, I'M GONNA RIP HIS FUCKING DICK OFF AND FORCE IT DOWN HIS THROAT!"

"Jeez, and I thought Kaachan had a litter mouth." I thought about it for a moment before asking for a mask and gown. 'I'm probably going to get the snot beaten out of me, but when do you get the chance to see your first born be brought into the world again?'

"I have respect, and somewhat amazement you are this foolish enough to walk into this."

"I'll take that as a complement Ryukyu." I walked into the delivery room to see a doctor get kicked halfway across the room. "Miruko, are you o-GAH!" I was grabbed by my neck to see the rabbit hero looking as if she was about to kill over and die.

"YOU FUCKING JACKASS! IF THIS KID DOESN'T KILL ME COMING OUT, I'M GOING TO FUCKING END YOU!"

"Gah! Miruko! I can't...breathe!" I was losing oxygen as Miruko shouted in pain again as a contraction came closer. She kicked another doctor in the face with the nurses having to hold her legs down with all their bodyweight. This did little as she just kicked them away for me to somewhat admire and fear her strength.

"GET THIS THING OUTTA ME! GET IT OOOUUUUTTTT!!!!!" She kept shaking me like a rag doll before I was released and sent near her legs.

"I guess you're the father?" A doctor that was holding down one of her legs asked.

"Yeah."

"How did you manage this!?"

"I didn't." I said after seeing what looked like a bubble in between her legs.

"Any chance you can pull the kid out while we umm...hold her down?"

"Yeah. No problems." I held my arms to where the head was before Miruko gave one last blood curdling scream. This was soon replaced with the loud crying of an infant.

"NYAAAA! NYAAAA!" I looked at the small child with one of the doctors that was kicked away to come over.

"Ish a bwoy." I could tell his jaw was most likely broken as he placed the baby in a towel and brought him up to Miruko.

"Shit kid *pant* *pant* You gave me a run for my money." She held onto the baby with a cat's tail and curled ears flat to his head. His hair is a mix of patchy white and green. "So he's a cat like you?"