Meanwhile, Izuku POV:

"That should do it." I finally finished making a crib in my room with the help of Ochako and Kaachan.

"So what's with the crib anyway?"

"Miruko's due soon. I wanna make it so if she stays over or if I have to watch our baby, he or she can sleep happily."

"Wait. You don't even know if it's a boy or a girl?" Ochako asked for me to begin placing the bed inside.

"Miruko wanted it to be a secret. I've also been getting some kinda really uhh...let's just say sex oriented voicemails from her recently where I don't wanna get her too riled up."

Kaachan looked at me for a second before asking. "Can we hear some of them?"

"Where's Eri right now?"

"Learning about religion from Irina." Both answered for me to toss my phone to them.

They picked one of my older messages from her to listen to it. "Yo kid. Ya got some free time on your hands? If ya do, ya wanna come over so we can play fox and the hound again?" They didn't see an issue to get another. "You hung cat. I got an urge for cat sausage. Why don't you and me have a little hump session."

"Ok that one was weird, but definitely not the most messed up." Kaachan pointed this out for me to grab the phone and play one of the more recent ones.

"Hey Midoriya. Any chance you can come over? I've been off active duty for almost a month now. I'm starting to get lonely~. And when I'm lonely, I get hungry. And when I'm hungry I WANNA CHOKE ON YOUR FAT DICK AND DRIP YOUR FUCKING JIZZ ALOVER MY PREGNANT OVERGROWN GUT WHILE YOU RAM ME FROM THE BACK UNTIL YOU CRY LIKE A FUCKING BITCH FOR ME TO STO-" Ochako shut the phone off after hearing this and threw it on the bed.

"THE ACTUAL HELL WAS THAT!?"

"My best guess, the rabbit wanted someone to ram her cunt full to milk them dry while she gets milked."

"Something tells me I'll find out what her milk tastes like soon."

"I hope you keep that next bun from going into anyone's oven but mine and Ochako's~."

"Meow!" I shuttered thinking of what Ochako and Kaachan would be like when they're pregnant. The thought of having them hold a baby that's mine with Kaachan maybe getting hornier and Ochako clinging to me to feel her soft smooth- 'I NEED TO STOP THINKING THESE THINGS!' I started feeling my lower half react and the insatiable urge to mate coming on.

"Hey Izuku!" Nejire came in somewhat excited with her phone in her hand.

"What's up Nejire?"

"Ryukyu called me, Miruko's in labor and you're going to be a daddy in a little bit."

I froze hearing this before raising a question to mind. "....What hospital?"

"Mustafar General. From what mom said the contractions-" I didn't even let her finish as I Full Meowed it out of the room and off towards the hospital as fast as I could.

"HOLD ON MIRUKO AND MY BABY KITTEN! DADDY'S COMING!"

Sona POV:

I heard Izuku leave the dormitory and noticed the hole in the door. "Uhh. What was that about?"

"I don't know. All I know is he was saying something about a kitten." Irina had stated while Eri was reading from a kid's book for religion.

"EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR! FIRST KITTEN TO THE HAREM'S COMING!" Katsumi shouted while pulling a sleeveless zip up hoodie on.