14

Minho groaned as he rolled his eyes. The teacher had been speaking for something that felt like 20 minutes. It was the same thing over and over again "use your creativity and everything will be fine". Yeah, everyone got it now, they where supposed to paint. He felt like jumping up from the chair and back down 10 times. Minho glanced to the side to see Jisung already starting his painting. He sat by the window with the brush on the paper.  someone had told him Jisung had pretty good grades in art class. Minho would be lying if he didn't say he wanted to know what he drew. Without realising he stared at the younger. His eyes where glued onto him. He was way too pretty. The older smiled.

Now it was Jisung turn to stare at the older. His eyes focused on his pink perfect lips. He wanted to touch them, know what they tasted like. He already knew by looking at them that they were soft. When he glanced up to stare at his eyes he saw that they looked right at him. He met his brown eyes. The two boys stared right into each other. Minho smirked. Jisung smirked back. He dreamt about touching Minho's brown hair. He wanted to know if it would be as soft as his lips.

Jisung stood up from his desk. Minho looked up at him again as he started to walk towards him and his friends. He turned around and saw Hyunjin waving at Jisung to come closer.

"Hey Jisung." Hyunjin spoke.

All Minho did to greet the younger was to smile. They both glance at each other. Minho checked Jisung out, from bottom to top. He bit his lips and thought about feeling his slim body close to his. He signed.

The lesson ended. Minho packed his bag and made his way out. It was the last class so he didn't need to stress. Walking through the hallway he saw Jisung standing next to a toilet door. He stared right into Minho's soul. He could feel his cheeks heating up as he got closer. Jisung presence made him shy. He would just was past him but he felt a warm hand on his wrist. He looked at him. He knew what he wanted. And he wanted the same thing.

Jisung dragged Minho into to the bathroom and slammed him against the wall. Without thinking their lips met. Finally Jisung could taste him. It was like peach. He must put on lip balm everyday. He loved the taste.

Jisung lips felt just like the brown haired imagined. They were warm in a comforting way, making him wanting him even closer to him. The older put a hand in his hair, feeling it.

Minho's lips went down to the youngest neck. He could hear his breathing getting louder. He liked it. Minho lightly felt the younger skin with his lips. His whole chest felt warm as he bit him softly. Just to give him a soft sensation. Jisung gave out soft whimpers making Minho wanting more. Without realising Minho was pinned to the wall again. It was his turn to let out a whimper. Jisung smirked. Minho's cheeks felt warmer as Jisung bit his neck. It felt amazing to finally have him close. Minho hugged him to get him closer as he felt the younger suck on his neck. 

It continued for probably half an hour. But it only felt like five minutes to them. "Is it okay?" Jisung pulled away and asked.

"Yeah." Minho softly laughed. "I liked it." 

"Me too." The older came closer again and their lips met. 

Minho put his hands in the youngers hair and lightly pulled to get him closer. 

"We probably have to get going before the school closes." Jisung said.

"Yeah, sadly." Minho answered and opened the bathroom door. 

They tip toed out slowly so no would notice them. They laughed and talked why the went out of the building. "If you want we can do that again." Minho said with red cheeks.

"You know." Jisung chuckled. "I would love to." 

Minho chuckled as an answer.

A/n 

Thanks for reading! Sorry for slow update but i haven't been feeling to well. Comment something if you want