05

Minho's pov:

It was around 4 pm on a saturday. Minho had just showered after his dance practice and went on a walk to the coffee shop. Jisung and Minho had texted a little bit. Nothing interesting though. He stepped into the coffee shop with half wet hair and saw no other than Jisung.

"Hey there Lee Minho." Jisung smiled.

"One americano." He smiled back.

The younger turned around starting to brew the coffee.

"Here, Hyung."

"Thank you." He answered. "Well, Jisung when does your shift end?"

"In 15 minutes."

"Wanna." He looked around the local. "Just hang out tonight a little bit?"

"I'm sorry, me and Jeongin are going out to eat dinner tonight." He signed the younger eyes actually looked sad when he said that.

Minho smiled awkwardly to himself. His ears felt a bit warmer. "No it's okay." The brown haired one looked down at the floor and took his coffee. "See you at school though." Minho went out and got a smile from Jisung.

Why did he feel so god damn embarrassed from that. He walked faster than usual home. The brown haired boy really hated being rejected. It wasn't like a date but still, getting a no from someone he wasn't good friends with hurt. He wondered what he and Jeongin had planned. With a deep sign he clicked in the code to open the door to apartment house he lived in. He opened the door harshly, went in and took the stairs instead of the elevator. He had energy in his legs from being stressed.

Later when Jeongin and Jisung went out for dinner:

The two boys had decided to go out and eat hamburgers that night. Jeongin walked to the coffee shop to met up his hyung and Jisung drove him on his bike to the restaurant. It was dark outside witch made the place light up with blue lights.

"I like the vibe of this place!" Jisung said. It was the younger boy who told Jisung about it, since Jisung didn't know any restaurants here. They walked into the food place. There were a lot of people there. It was a saturday night after all. They decided to sit in the corner of the restaurant. Just like the lights outside the theme inside was blue. The chairs had a blue colour.

Jeongin got a basic burger with fries but Jisung wanted chicken nuggets instead of fries. They chatted for a while, talking about their friends and school. Jeongin was feeling stressed about his math exam next week, math wasn't his strongest subject. But the older said he could help the younger with a smile.

"Okay but hyung." Jeongin then said with a tiny blush on the face.

"Yes, what is it?" Jisung said looking like squirrel.

The blue haired one looked from side to side. "I haven't told anyone this, and I need to get it off my chest."

Jisung nodded.

"I think I have a crush on Seungmin."

All Jisung could say was, he didn't expect that. He knew they hung out a lot, but Jeongin was good at hiding his feelings.

"Don't tell anyone." He hid his face in his hands.

"Hey, you." Jisung began. "You don't wanna get all that dirt on your face. And of course I won't tell anyone." he stuffed his mouth with food.

"Thank you." He answered.

"I just need to say, I had no idea you liked him."

Jeongin looked surprised. "I thought it was obvious. You don't think he knows?"

The squirrel boy shook his head.

"Do you think he likes me back?"

"I don't know, Jeongin. Maybe he does."

It was now Tuesday. Jisung walked through the hallway on his way to his last lesson, gym. Some parts of it he loved and some parts off it he hated. The schoolyard was crowded with kids, playing football and walking from building to another. From the P.e building he saw Minho and Hyunjin making there way to their next class. Jisung took up his hand to wave and say hello.

"Hi,hyungs."

"Hello there." Hunjin smirked. Minho just waved next to him.

"My class started soon. Seungmin and Felix are already there." He then said.

"Yes see you later, Jisung." Hyunjin answered.

It was now later that day. School had ended and Jisung was brewing coffee. He would lie if he didn't say he was waiting for Minho to come there and order an iced americano. There where a lot go guests but no Minho that evening. Every time he had worked Minho would show up. But what he didn't know was that Minho right now stood and ordered an iced amaricano at the coffee shop Jisung showed him.

A/n

You will get a short chapter too in some hours <3