03

Jisung pov:

It was the week after he grabbed a coffee with Seungmin and Minho. They all had spoken again but not hanged out. The only thing he said to Minho that week was, hello and asking about his day at lunch. He thought about asking him to hang out again, but he didn't have the boys number. He twisted his pen in class thinking. It would also be suspicious if he asked Seungmin for his number. He let out a sign and continued working on his social studies essay.

It was the lunch hour and he heard voices everywhere. Sometimes it became a bit too much. Felix and Jeongin laughed at some joke Jisung didn't catch up on. 

"I'm sorry, I need to go to the toilet." Jisung said in the middle of the lunch hour.

"It's okay , see you later." Felix said.

Jisung nodded and waked out of the lunch room. He felt himself needing to pee more and more. Fuck, he thought. The boy ran fast up the stairs to the bathroom. Finally he found the boys toilet and he jumped in. The stall was all blue with white toilets. A pretty funny combo in the boys opinion.

Jisung put his earphones in casually and opened the door. He heard a light scream and lastly took his earphones out. He saw Lee Minho in front of him.

"Oh my, I'm sorry for scaring you."

"It's okay." He looked a bit embarrassed and took his hand in his hair, putting it behind the ear.

He was about to walk in to the toilet stall.

"Minho, by the way..." It was to late. Jisung just wanted to ask for his number. Should I wait for him here? No that will probably be kind off creepy. He let out a sign and walked away to his next class. Jisung went home that day without seeing Minho once again. 

It was two days later and Jisung sat under a tree reading in the end oh the day. He tried his best to study for the math homework he had tomorrow. Some footsteps come closer to him and he glanced up. There Hyunjin, Seungmin and Minho stood. "Hey there." Hyunjin smiled. 

"Hey." 

"We are going to a museum and wonder if you wanna come with us? You look kinda lonely here." He continued and looked at the two other boys who nodded. 

The older boy thought for some seconds. "Yeah, why not. I have nothing better to do." He stood up. He could just work on the homework later today.

Seungmin gave Minho a ride again and Jisung gave the other a ride on his bike. Jisung felt happy to go to the museum with his new friends. Back in Malasiya he never really hung out with his friends after school. This felt really good.

They stepped into the building. It was an old building with a lot of beautiful sculptures and artworks who decorated the walls. Jisung could smell that it was an old building. 

Then they stopped tripping in in front of a women older than them. She worked there he assumed. She touched her black hair.

"Okay, it really full here right now and I will have to divide you into two and two." She touched her black hair. 

Jisung felt himself smiling awkwardly to himself. It would be really awkward if he had to go alone with Minho because they almost didn't know each other. But at the same time he wanted to get to know him more. "Minho and Jisung can you two go togheter?" Seungmin spoke.

"It's- it's fine to me." Minho answered with his hand on his neck. 

"Yeah." Jisung said standing next to Minho. 

"Okay good. Me and Seungmin will go into the space part thingy first." 

"Yes, okay we will go the other way." Minho said smiling at the younger who followed him.

A/N 

This is so god damn cliche. But I don't care cuz it'a funny. This one is a bit shorter so I am gonna double update.