13

"What even was that?" Jisung laughed.

"No idea." Minho laughed back while walking up on the roof top. It was a beautiful view. Not totally black outside but the sky had a dark blue tint over the sky.

"Well the view out here is nice."

"Yes, it really is." The older sat down and the younger sat next to him.

They sat and talked for a while. The conversation wasn't about anything too deep. A casual small talk didn't hurt.

"It would be fun if you could come with my too Malasiya some time." Jisung announced.

He had told Minho about his friends there and family. He apparently lived in a small house there by the sea. It must be really beautiful Minho thought.

"It actually would." He smiled and glanced at Jisung.

"Y-yeah." He shivered.

"Are you cold?"

"Yeah, actually." He chuckled.

Minho decided to be brave this time. "Eh you can share my jacket if you want." Minho took it off and waited for Jisung to come closer to him.

"O-okay, thanks." He came closer to Minho and the older put the jacket over his shoulders. "Thank you."

"No-no worries." Minho stuttered. He had never been this close to the boy before. It made his heart raise in his chest. He never wanted him to leave his side but he couldn't help feeling stressed. While breathing heavily, to try to clam himself down he could feel Jisung slowly resting his head on his shoulders. The older slowly looked at him.

"No- I'm sorry Minho." Jisung would just sit up again.

"No it's okay you can rest on me if you want." He answered blushing.

"Okay thank you." He did as he said.

When he rested his head on the orders shoulder again Minho slowly stared into his eyes. They both smiled. Without knowing they both started moving closer to each other. Jisung could feel Minho's warm breath lightly touching his lips. The feeling made his chest warm up. Minho stuttered in his breath. It was like everything around them disappeared. It was only Jisung and Minho, no one else. Their lips where only some millimeters from each other. Minho didn't think it was real. They where about to kiss. Jisung closed his eyes slowly and Minho did the same.

"Hey boys!"

Without thinking about it they jumped away from each other and turned around. They saw both Felix and Hyunjin smiling and waving. How where they so god damn positive about life all the time? They came closer to them and both Minho and Jisung where to embarrassed to look at each other.

It was a week since Minho and Jisung almost kissed. They haven't really talked after that. Of course they said hi to each other but nothing more or less than that. It had been hella awkward but at least Minho's happy Hyunjin is back. Apparently he just didn't feel like answer anyone or go to school for a while so he decided to come back when his best friend was about to kiss his crush. Minho groaned. Tomorrow he had some weird as art class where they mixed year courses. They did that once a year and Minho wasn't in the mood to be in the same class as Jisung after what happened. It would be so awkward.

A/n

So things are actually happening now. I hope you like this badly written chapter and see you later