01

Minho felt like he was gonna fall asleep at any second. It felt like there was no caffeine in his body. It was the last lesson of the day, math. Not the brown haired boys strongest subject. Twisting the pen while trying to figure out the answer he left out a yawn. The only thing that he was able to hear was his classmates writing down answers on the paper infront of them. Minho would lie if he said that this classroom had a nice aurora. The only thing on the wall were a periodic system poster. The rest of the room was empty with white walls. Every student sat by them selves on brown chairs.

After 4 pm the school day was finally over. His Mondays were really long.

"See you tomorrow, Minho." his best friend Hyunjin said waving while walking past the halway.

"Yes, see you." the brown haired older boy answered.

It was already dark outside. It was a November afternoon and Minho wanted to grab a coffee at his favorit place before going to his dance practice. The coffee place was only 15 minutes away from school. But Minho was a fast walker so it took around 12 minutes for him. This time of the day he took his third smoke. He opened the café door and it made a little pling to tell the one that worked there that a new customer came inside. Minho walked up to the boy who worked there. He had never seen him there before. He was around Minhos age, maybe a bit younger. He had ebony hair and pretty big eyes. The boy wore a black shirt and had a little name sign. It said Han Jisung. The name was pretty familiar to Minho but he didn't think about it. "One iced Americano." he said.

"What size?" Jisung smiled.

"A smal."

Minho payed for his coffee and sat down drinking it. The coffee local was very aesthetic. It had many nice art works on the walls and plants here and there.

The next day at school nothing special happened really. Everything was like always until Minho walked to the lunch room to eat with his friends in the other classes. People where everywhere there. It was pretty noisy. Minho had just got his food on a plate and walked to the table where his friends chatted. He heard someone laugh loudly behind him. There his other friends, Seungmin, Jeongin and Felix sat. They where in the class under him. They waved at him. He waved back and turned around to go sit with his friends. What he didn't know about though was that after he sat down next to Hyunjin that Han Jisung came and sat next to Felix at the other table.

Like always he went to the coffee shop after school. On the way there he light up a ciggaret like always. It was later this day when he went home from school. Hyunjin wanted to practice some dance after school today. And Minho didn't wanna say no. When he was about to order it was the same dark haired boy like the day before.

"One iced amaricano, small." he said.

"Yes, Minho. Anything else this time?" Jisung smiled.

How did he know his name, he thought, feeling creeped out. "Nothing else..."

He let out a soft little laugh. "I saw you at school today, if you wonder how I know your name. I told Seungmin that  you ordered coffee from me the day before and they told me about you. And I don't forget a handsome face that easily. No wonder all the girls look your way at school."

Minho couldn't help but blush. He just gave him a compliment just like that? "Ha ha, thank you." he said. He rolled his eyes so the younger boy wouldn't think he liked the compliment. After that he took his coffee, went out and still felt his cheeks heating.

Two hours later Minho sat att his bed still feeling some sort of way after that coffee. In 30 minutes he wanted to be sleeping. But he needed to talk to someone about this. How didn't he know who this was before. He apparently knew Seungmin and Jeongin. He called Seungmin hoping he would pic up.

"Yes Minho."

"Who is this Han Jisung boy?" Minho asked.

"No hello Seungmin or how are you." the younger sounded almost a bit offended.

"I'm sorry but he works at my favorit coffee shop out of nowhere and he knew my name out of nowhere and said he saw me at school today. He also told me he knows you and Jeongin." Minho spoke so fast he almost ran out of breath.

"Yes, yes I will tell you."

Seungmin told the older that Han Jisung was a new student at their school. Before he lived in Malaysia. His parents wanted to move to Korea though. He started this school only some month ago. And when he was new in the class Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin decided to talk to him.

"He can sometimes be a bit late for lunch so maybe thats why you haven't seen him before." Seungmin sad lastly. "I hope you aren't feeling frustrated for not knowing everything about everyone anymore." Minho could see him smirk while he said it and he rolled his eyes.

"Thank you for telling me." Seungmin really knew Minho. The second things weren't in control he got kind off stressed. He liked to know everything about everyone. "Good night now." he continued.

"Good night Hyung."

"I don't want to." Minho yawned.

"But you need to eat. You have like only been drinking coffee and smoking for the past week!" Hyunjin screamed dramatically almost slamming his hands at the table trying to prove his point..

"Hyunjin has a point." nodded Changbin and crossed his arms.

Minho rolled his eyes once again. "Okay I can eat something." he said obviously pissed off.

"Good boy." Hyunjin said smiling as Minho ate the rice.

They all talked under the lunch time until Minho felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned his head and heard a familiar voice"Hope you come to the coffee shop after school today."