02

"Hope you come to the coffee shop after school today." 

Minho locked up and saw Sana. For a second he thought it was Jisung. Sana was a girl from the parallel class. She had light brown hair to her shoulders and he admitted she was pretty. But she had asked him out 4 times and never given up. He didn't wanna go there with her but he also really wanted his coffee. 

"Yeah sure." he finally got out an answer to the girl. 

"For real?!" her eyes sparkled. 

"Hot boy getting a date." Minho locked up and saw Seungmin smirking with Jisung beside him. 

Minho laughed trying to hide the blush on his cheeks. He looked at Jisung. The boy smiled. 

"See you after school." Sana winked and walked away.

Seungmin and Jisung sat down after the girl walked away. 

"Sadly I don't work today." Jisung said. 

"Yeah." Minho answered.. 

Some hours later Minho sat next to Sana with a coffee in his hand. Sana ordered a tea instead. They really didn't have a lot to talk about. Minho felt his whole body being tense. 

"Hows dancing going?" Sana then asked.

"Yeah it's going okay." He didn't know what else to say. "What do you do mostly after school?"

She told him she focused mostly on school work. And after that he didn't know what more to say. All Minho could think about was how awkward this date was. Sana looked up at the brown haired boy with a little smile. Minho smiled back.

After maybe 30 minutes Sana told Minho she had to go home. She left him alone there with a blush on his face from the awkwardness. Really awkward silence. 

"Minho hyung!" Hyunjin screamed at him. 

"What?" He sat down at the lunch table.

He saw the smirk on the younger boys face. "The date, how was it?" He raised one eyebrow.

"Terrible."

Hyunjin looked totally shocked. "I thought you were good with girls!"

Minho staked his head. "What no?"

"You are so flirty you know:" 

The older one just let out a loud sign. "I may be flirty, but not with girl I actually don't like."

"You don't like her?" He gasped.

"No."

Minho now explained to his best friend that Sana has asked him out so many times he finally gave up on rejecting her. And that he honestly felt bad for the girl. He didn't wanna hurt her. But now that this date went badly he hoped she would stop. "To be honest I don't even know if I like girls. I have never had a crush on anyone I believe." Minho then said sounding almost a bit sad.

"Are you gay? You can come out to me you know. I am bisexual myself." 

Minho knew he would be accepted by Hyunjin, but he didn't know what his sexuality was. "Maybe I just haven't found the right girl. I don't think I'm gay. I'm probably just confused." He raised his shoulders. 

"Yeah, right." Hyunjin rolled his eyes. 

It was now a Thursday and Lee Minho walked down the hallway on his way to the last lesson of the day. He watched his phone, scrolling through instagram. He could hear someone talk but he was to focused on his phone to care. "Lee Minho I'm talking to you." But when he heard his name he looked up. He saw Seungmin. 

"I'm sorry what is it?" he asked. 

"Me and Jisung are grabbing coffee after school and Jisung wanted me to ask you to join." 

The boy was a bit surprised. Jisung wanted him to come? They almost didn't know each other. "Yeah sure." He answered anyways. Minho was always down for coffee with his friends.

Minho met Jisung and Seungmin outside of school. Jisung said he knew a good place that wasn't the coffee place he worked out. The oldest one was always a bit judging when it came to knew places to drink coffee at. Jisung and Seungmin had bikes, but Minho always took the bus to school.

"I can give you a ride." Seungmin said. 

Minho looked at Seungmin then Jisung who looked  bit disappointed next to his bike. "Yeah, that works." Minho said. 

"But Minho Hyung." Jisung spoke. "If you are gonna sit behind Seungmin you need a helmet. Here take mine, I don't want you to get hurt." He gave the older his helmet. 

Minho smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, thanks."

Seungmin drove after Jisung since he was the one who knew where this place were. They drove into the city. Their high school wasn't that far away from city.

After some time Jisung told them, that they where almost at the destination. 

"I tried to get a work here actually but they rejected me." Jisung told the two other boys when they sat down with their coffee. The local had an R§B vibe to it. 

"That's a bit sad actually." Seungmin was the one answering. 

"It's okay. But this place has always been my favourite since I moved to korea." He smiled.

Minho found himself looking at his smile for a long time. It was a bright smile. He liked it. The brown haired one chuckled a bit and took a sip of his coffee. It was actually great coffee. Han Jisung had taste. 

"Minho." Seungmin said. "You have been awfully quiet." 

"I'm sorry. I didn't wanna interrupt."

Jisung shook his head. "No, no, what do you think about the coffee?" He saw that smile again. He smiled back.

"It's good actually, you have good taste."

"Thank you, hyung." He smiled brighter. 

They all talked for a while and Minho and Jisung got to know each other more. The two boys actually had a lot to talk about. Seungmin watched from a far and just smiled at his friends. Minho talked a bit harshly to the younger, but in a nice way. Seungmin saw that Jisung enjoyed it. He liked spicy people like Minho. He knew they were gonna become really close.

A/N

Okay, this chapter is kinda badly written. I'm sorry. I will also try to update quicker. English isn't my first language just so you know. But hope you enjoy this story. I hope I can get the next chapter out by next week <3