07

Hyunjin and Minho had different classes before lunch this day. Minho had social studies but his best friend had math. The brown haired one waited for him in front of the lunch room with crosse arms. It was five minutes since the lunch began and Hyunjin hadn't showed up. Minho felt his ears getting warmer as he rolled his eyes. He took up his phone to text him. But there Hyunjin had already texted him. The text said "Meet me at the toilet beside the math classroom. It's important." He rolled his eyes again and started walking.

 It wasn't a long way to way to walk. After two minutes he was outside the toilet. He knocks three times and heard Hyunjin unlock the door for him. Inside he saw his best friend having tears falling down his checks. His whole face was read from crying. He was also shacking like an scared chicken. Minho locked the door again and sat in front of him.

"Oh no, Hyunjin." He began with a low voice. "Has something happened?"

Hyunjin slowly nodded hiding his face in his arms.

"You wanna tell me what?"

"Please don't be mad at me." He finally said with an unstable voice.

"I won't." 

Hyunjin glanced up and wiped away the tears with the back of his hand. So, I have been crushing on Seungmin for a while now." He looked down again. 

Minho was surprised by the words. "Why haven't you told your own best friend about your crush?"

"I don't know, I'm so sorry. I just haven't got the right moment." 

"The right moment." Minho felt a bit pissed off but he also knew that this wasn't the right time to be angry at his best friend. "You could have told me on all hour hang outs?" 

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." His eyes were watery again. 

"Okay, okay. But why are you crying over this?"  

"After mat class I met up Seungmin in the hallway."

Minho nodded.

"And he said he wanted to tell me something. So I thought maybe he wanted to confess to me, I don't know." He said with a breathy voice. "But then he said he has a crush on Jeongin. He wanted to get it off his chest, and trusted me he said." Tears fell down his checks again. 

"I understand." Minho had no idea what to do. His best friend sat in front of him with a broken heart. "You know, it feels like you won't find another one right now, but there are so many more people out there." 

"I know, but Seungmin." 

"You are so handsome you could get who ever you want." Minho tried to cheer him up.

"But not Seungmin." 

"Yeah..." He wrapped his arms around the younger boy. Hyunjin hugged him back. 

Minho wanted to tell him everything would be okay soon, but Hyunjin wouldn't believe him at this moment. The elder could feel his shirt getting wet from Hyunjins tears. 

"You know Hyunjin." Hyunjin glanced up. "You can still try to make him like you." 

"I mean yeah. But how?" 

"I will help you." 

Jisung pov:

Jisung, Jeongin and Seungmin stood outside the school. Seungmin and Jeongin were looking at each other but turning away as fast as the other saw. Jisung deep inn'side knew that they both liked each other. He smiled. It was cute to see two younger boys crushing at each other. 

The oldest of the three saw two boys walking up to them. One of them with brown hair, the other blond. It was Mine and Hyunjin. He waved at them. Hyunjin was the only one to wave back. 

"Hey there." Minho said with a smile. He stood next to Jesus and Hyunjin made his way next to Seungmin. 

"Hey." Jisung answered. "I didn't see you at lunch. Did something happen? You should eat you know."

He let out a small laugh. "I'm okay, I just talked to Hyunjin."

"Did you eat anything?" He said with a serious tone.

"No, but I will eat later." 

"Minho, we can go take a coffee and eat something now, you need food." Jisung offered. 

Minho was a bit shocked. He didn't think Jisung would ask him to grab something to eat.

"We can leave those three by themselves."

"Yeah." Minho looked at Hyunjin. The boy bit his finger nails but made a sign that Minho could go  with Jisung. "Okay, we can go."

"Great. We can take my bike." 

The older nodded and went after him. 

Jisung and Minho sat at a table for two at the oldest favourite coffee shop. Minho had an iced Americano and a sandwich. Jisung took an iced latte and yogurt. They had a lot to talk about again. It never ended. Jisung told Minho more about his music. He knew how much he smiled while doing it. 

"You really should meet my two friends Changbin and Chan. They would love you so much." Minho smiled.

"Really?" Jisung felt happy.

Minho nodded. "Yes. If you want I can ask if they wanna come to the party."

"Yes that would be so nice. Thank you hyung."

"No worries." 

They looked at each other for a while with no words. Minhos cheeks became a tiny bit red. It was a bit awkward.

"Well, have you talked to your parents?" Jisung asked to break the silence.

The one with brown haired came back to reality. "Yes, I just asked how the cats felt."

Once again Minho walked with Jisung to the subway. It was a nice way there. The sun has set a little bit making itv dark but not too dark.

"Well, goodbye, it was nice hanging out." Minho said. They stood outside the subway. 

"Yes, it was. We should do it more." He walked up to older and gave him a hug. Minho didn't think he would wrap his arms around him but he hugged the younger back. 

A/N

I really do not have the energy to edit this. I hope you still enjoy it thoooo. Thanks to everyone who reads this. If you see any misspellings it's probably because I didn't edit it. Well well < 3