10

Jisung pov: 

Jisung laid in his room with the lights off. It had been an hour since he walked home from Hyunjins home. He wondered why Minho went home earlier than the others. He looked really stressed out back then. It was all after the kiss that didn't leave Jisungs head, he acted that way.  How he had his hand on his leg and how he felt the beautiful lips on his cheek. Jisung loved looking at the older lips. They where perfect in his eyes with that light pink colour. He shook his head and picked up his phone. His face got warmer. He actually wanted to text Minho. 

Jisung klicket on his contact. It's been a while since they texted. He signed and tried to type something. His fingers moved over the keyboard fast, only for him to delete it after. Nothing felt right. After maybe ten minutes he sent away a text message to the older.

Jisung 

Hello

He felt himself regretting texting him. But it was too late.

Minho

Hey

Jisung

How are you?

Minho

Okay, ig

Wbu?

Jisung felt that Minho actually wasn't okay. It hurt him to see him lie like that.

Jisung

I'm good, but Minho tell me the truth

Minho

Really, it's fine, ig I'm just having a bad day

Jisung 

Tell me about it

Jisung wanted to know what was bringing him down.

Minho 

No, can we talk about something else instead?

Jisung 

So you actually wanna talk to me?

Minho

F you

Jisung

Not to be that person but you're cute when you act like that

Minho 

Are you flirting with me even tho you aren't gay?

Jisung

I don't know. Maybe 

Nah, I'm joking sorry

Minho

It's okay babe ;)

Jisung 

Now you're flirting with me

Minho 

How do you know that? Maybe i'm just joking with you

Jisung

Ahhhhh what is this?

After that Minho didn't reply to the younger. Jisung knew he had seen it but he decided to put the phone on the table next to his bed and  close his eyes. The way Minho talked to him made him scream inside. He was so, interesting in a way. There is always one question unanswered with Minho. It made Jisung want to get closer to the boy. 

Minho pov:

Minho bit his lip with a heart beating faster than normally. Why would Jisung talk to him like that if he was straight? He felt himself blushing. The colour of a tomato where on his cheeks. "I'm glad no one sees me right now." He softly spoke to himself. With a deep yawn he turned around in his bed. Jisung most have been wanting to get a reaction out of the older. But why? Minho wouldn't say they where close enough to joke flirt with each other like that. And after all off this, it would be even harder to get over Han Jisung.

----------------------

"Come on Minho, tell me what it is." Hyunjin complained.

"It isn't anything wrong." Minho lied.

He felt his best friend hitting him lightly on the shoulder. "Stop lying." 

They had been sitting like this for over five minutes. Hyunjin was feeling really annoyed at this moment.

"Fine." He finally got out. "But this stays between you and me."

"Obviously." 

Minho looked from side to side to check that they where alone in the hallway. The two boys decided to go early to their lesson to talk in peace. 

"So what is it?" Hyunjin asked after Minho glanced around the hallway.

"Okay, I have a crush." 

"It's Jisung?" He asked.

"W-what? Yes. How did you know" Minho glared at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin glanced up to his friend. "You know, I don't think he's actually straight." 

"How are you acting so clam in this situation?" Minho asked. 

Hyunjin rolled his eyes with a smirk. "I knew you liked him. I have already proceed it."

The older signed. "Okay but why do you think he's not straight?"

"So." He began waved his hands around in the air. "Seungmin told me that Jeongin told him that Jisung told Jeongin he is bisexual." 

...

"Hello Lee Minho!" He waved his hand in the older face.

Minho shook his head. "I'm sorry but it took some time to understand that. Jisung told Jeongin he is bisexual and Jeongin told Seungmin, so Seungmin told you."

"Yes, because Seungmin also knows you like Jisung." 

"How did he know?" Minho screamed.

"Clam down dude, it was obvious when we hanged out at my place."

Minho felt a hole of anxiety grow in his chest. He started to flip with the holes in his jeans to try his best to clam down. 

"It's okay, Minho. I don't think Jisung knows, and you can also have a chance with him now." Hyunjin offered him a hand. "I think you should try to get him. You would feel good about it. You need some romance."

Minho knew he was right. He was to scared of his own emotions. The moment he felt something he ran away from it. Hyunjin was well aware of that. "No." 

"Why?"

"I'm scared."

----------------

At 4 pm Minho's school day ended. He took out his money and laptop from his locker and slamming the door shut a bit too loudly. He turned around and out pf nowhere he saw Jisung. He stood next to him. Minho jumped out of surprisement. 

"So I just wanted to ask if you would wanna see this movie with me. I have one ticket over?" Jisung asked. 

Minho wanted to say he couldn't but thought about what Hyunjin said. He had a good chance to hang out with him and he maybe had a chance with him. 

"Yeah why not." He smiled. 

"Okay see me at 6 pm. i will text you where." He walked away with a smile. 

Minho smiled to himself. It will go well.

A/n

I didn't know what to put here, that's why it took time. It's not that good but well well