08

It's a week til the birthday party. Changbin and Chan would come. They were really exited to attend. The three off them plus Hyunjin where going to buy presents after school next week. Minho sat in class twisting his pen, thinking about what to get the boys. He knew Felix loved playing games since they had a gaming night at his house two years ago when he started the school. But he really had no idea what to get Jisung. 

Minho walked through the hallway. He wanted to get home. It where student everywhere talking. "Minho." He heard someone call from the mess of students.

He heard his name and looked who it was. It was Jisung. "Hey." 

"What are you going to do?" He smiled.

"I'm going to walk home." Minho leaned on locker and Jisung stood in front of him.

"Yeah me too." He answered. "I'm going to walk to my locker to get my stuff."

"Yeah." The brown haired on looked down. "What do you want for you birthday?"

"I really have no idea Minho." He laughed. "Just if you get me something I will be happy."

Minho nodded and let out a soft "Okay."

"Well I need to go home now. See you next week." He walked away and waved. The older waved back.

"I really don't know what to get him." Minho had a League Of Legends game in his bag for Felix. The party was the next day after school. 

"Maybe get him a book." Chan suggested. 

"What if he hates reading."

Chan put a hand on the younger's shoulder. "Stop being so negative. If you don't know what to get him get him a gift card off some kind."

"I agree with Chan." Changbin said.

Minho nodded. 

It was an hour til the birthday party at Felix house began. The presents were beautifully packed in his backpack. Minho had just showered. He hated to smell badly. The clothes he had decided to wear was a blue shirt and a pair of black pants. He wanted to look okay even though only his close friends are gonna be there. He bit his nails. The boy was a bit nervous. He was scared Jisung weren't gonna like his present. Earlier today he sent away a text to Hyunjin about it. The two of them where gonna met up before and walk there together.  

"It's gonna go fine my friend." Hyunjin knocked on the door to Felix house. 

He opened one second after they knocked. "Come in." He sounded exited witch made Minho smile. Felix's parents wasn't at home. They trusted him enough to celebrate with his friends there without them at home. 

Hyunjin walked up to Changbin And Chan the first thing he did. Jisung also stood there. He smiled a lot. It made Minho feel butterflies in his stomach to know they to along. He on the other hand talked with Felix. Minho gave the blonde boy his present. It wasn't more appealing than that. Felix hugged Minho and gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek. 

"I'm gonna put this in my bag." He said and ran away.

"Oh, he must have been happy over his present."

He turned around making his brown hair flow and saw Jisung smiling. 

"Yes. I gave him some other version of his favourite game." He answered. 

Jisung nodded. "Well Changbin and Chan are so nice. I'm so happy they came here."

"Yes they really are kind people."

"They told me they wanted to hear me rap sometime." Minho saw how exited he was in his hickory brown eyes. 

"Well, can I also hear you rap and sing sometime?" Minho smirked.

"Yeah you can." Jisung glanced away with his hand on the neck. "But just sometime."

"I hear you."

"But if you wanna hear me sing." He began walking closer to the older. "I will have too see you dance too." 

Minho's smirk disappeared. "That deal is weird." 

"No no. I don't think so, it's just fair." Jisung chuckled. Minho couldn't help but to start doing it with him. 

"Okay okay, I will let you see me dance sometime."

"How about now?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"Nope." Minho crossed his arms.

"I won't force you too do anything, but I need to see you dance." He looked at Minho. "Hyunjin told me you are great at it. And I believe him." 

His heart raised a bit. "You too talk about me?" 

"Not all the time but I asked about your dancing. It has to do with music so of course i'm interested."

"Yes." He chuckled softly.

They decided to take a drink and sit down at the sofa since they had a lot to talk about. They both really enjoyed each other company. Minho would never tell Jisung this, but he loved how the boy got his softer side to come out. 

"Minho wait." Jisung came closer. "Let me fix your fringe." 

It was at that moment, when Jisung touched him, Minho started to realise that he was falling for him. 

A/N 

Hello. This is kind badly written. And my boyfriend sent me a snap and said i accidentally typed Jesus in some chapter. Well well I hope it made you laugh. Thank you