"Thank you," Ginny sighed and then gave her mom a quick kiss on the cheek and walked through the portrait hole.

Once Ginny was out of the portrait hole she rolled her eyes by how overprotective her mother could be and then made her way down to the dungeons. The closer she got to Draco's room the more nervous she became. She had a mixture of emotions going through her. She was a bit annoyed, but also worried about how he would react to seeing her, especially right before bedtime. She eventually came to his door and took a deep breath before gently knocking.

Nobody answered. She knocked again and still there was no answer.

She knocked a bit harder and her stomach did a flip when she heard the door unlocking and saw it open up. Draco was surprised to see her as she assumed he would be. He didn't say anything, he just looked at her standing there in her pajama pants and a tank top with a light buttoned down cardigan over it. She looked as beautiful as ever with her hair a mangled mess and her bedtime attire on. He was pulled from his thoughts when she spoke.

"Hey, can I come in and talk to you?" She asked nervously.

He felt his heart sink at the question. He was trying to leave things be between them and really thought it was a bad idea.

"Uh, actually I was sleeping, so maybe another time," he said and tried to close the door.

She put her hand up to the door to stop him from closing it and an angered look spread across her face. She forcefully pushed the door open and walked passed him inside.

"Sleeping huh? With the fire just freshly made? With an open book on the table? With your bed still made? Why are you lying to me?" She asked angrily turning to face him.

"Come in I guess," he drawled closing the door behind him.

"What is going on with you Draco? I thought we were friends?" she asked with rage.

"All because I saved you makes us friends?"

He regretted the words as soon as he said them. The hurt look on her face made him want to grab her and hug her. He felt horrible for the way things were turning out between them. He looked at her; she was contemplating something in her head he could tell. He saw all the thoughts and emotions running through her head and being carried over into her facial expressions.

"Are you in love with me?" she asked suddenly.

Of all the things Draco thought might come out of her mouth next, that was the last thing he ever would have thought. He was so caught off guard, it was plain as day on his face. He wasn't expecting such a personal question, but he could tell how fed up Ginny was with him.

"What? What are you talking about?" he tried his best efforts to play off his shocked expression.

Ginny had heard enough and swiftly walked up to him and crashed her lips against his. Draco's eyes went wide by the unexpected action but then gave into the kiss. Having her lips on his was everything and more. Ginny pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes. His eyes looked over her small face and he traced his thumb over her lips.

"Are you in love with me?" she asked again.

He was breathing heavy; he didn't like being put on the spot like this. Of course, he was madly in love with her, but he didn't want to admit that to her. She lifted her lips to his again and Draco was trying with all his might to keep his emotions in line, but the feel of her lips on his was driving him crazy.

He pushed her away a bit. "Ginny, please.......don't make me..." He trailed off in a choked whisper.

"DON'T MAKE YOU WHAT? TELL ME YOUR TRUE FEELINGS!" she yelled in anger.