[Antisepticeye x Reader] Jealousy

[This one is dedicated to the gorgeous Sumi_JackSepticEye_! I'm so, so , so incredibly sorry this one took so long, school has been kicking my ass. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

TW: Mentions of past abusive relationships, threatening language, non-consensual handholding, mild swearing, mild sexual references

If any of the above might trigger you, I suggest you skip this oneshot, and go drink some water or something. Stay safe, ya'll <3]

Written: Sunday, 9th May 2021

"Anti, this place is gorgeous!" Y/n smiled softly, planting a kiss on Anti's cheek. "Thank you."

"Happy anniversary, love." He replied, pulling out her chair. "I'm gonna grab us some drinks, alright?" He kissed the crown of her head, squeezing her shoulders affectionately, causing her to erupt in giggles.

"Godspeed, Anti!" She laughed, watching his disappear into the crowded bar, faded green hair bobbing into the distance. Y/n sighed contentedly, admiring the soft fairy lights hanging overhead that made the promise ring on her finger sparkle.

She was hopelessly, amazingly in love with this man.

"Do my eyes deceive me?" The dreamy smile snapped from her face, heartrate picking up, eyes immediately searching for her partner. "Y/n L/n, as I live and breathe!" Her throat constricted as a taller man approached, bouncing a little as he did. "It's been so long!" Without asking, the dark-haired man pulled her into his arms, uncomfortable warmth enveloping her.

"Scott, what are you doing back in town?" Scott pulled back, a deep frown setting on his face, grip tightening on her shoulders. She winced, trying to avoid his gaze.

"You don't seem very happy to see me, doll." His voice was deadly quiet. Y/n forced a crooked smiled onto her face, eyes darting to the bar.

"Of course, I'm happy to see you, it's just, I thought you were living out in Palo Alto now?"

Finally, his grip loosened, eyes lightening as they sat back at the table, Y/n folding her hands to her chest. Scott started to ramble out some elaborate, obviously fake, story, gesturing wildly enough that he narrowly avoided knocking the small basket of fries in the middle of the table onto the floor.

Please, please, please, almost be done, Anti.

Scott cut himself off, drawing her attention back. "You seem distracted, darling." He snatched up Y/n's hands, tightening his hold on her wrists. "Should we talk somewhere else?" His voice had taken on a sinister tone, mouth pinched into a barely constrained snarl. Y/n shook her head, loosening her shoulders, trying to look more relaxed than she felt.

"No, no, go on. What happened to Carla?" His hands stayed firmly in place and his smile widened, continuing his story. Y/n nodded distractedly when he paused, trying to keep the man at bay while she searched desperately for her boyfriend.

Where on earth was he?

"Love?" Y/n's head snapped towards the green-haired love of her life, trying to keep tears from flooding to her eyes in relief. His eyes flared, sharp teeth turning into a snarl, placing the drinks he had in his hand roughly, watching them slosh onto the table. "Am I... He glared down at Y/n's shaking hands, captured in the dark-haired man's. "...interrupting something?" The man smirked.

"No, no, of course not, Scarface." Y/n's shoulders raised, terror hidden behind her eyes, throwing a cautious glance at the glitches starting to surround her partner.

"Anti, this is Scott." She silently tried to pull her arms back to her sides, with little success. "My ex-boyfriend."

Recognition shone in Anti's eyes, killing calm washing over him as he pulled up a chair. "Pleasure to meet ya, Scott." He half-hissed, sliding a hand to Y/n's knee, giving her a reassuring squeeze. "Any particular reason you decided to drop in?"

Scott had the nerve to merely look unimpressed, glancing over at Y/n and starting to shake with suppressed giggles. "Bit of a downgrade, isn't it, dear?" If looks could kill, Scott would be lying face down on the sticky wooden floor. Although, Anti wasn't particular against the idea of tearing the man's throat out... with his teeth. Scott laughed once more, pulling a growl from Anti's chest. "Hey, Scarface."

"What." Anti muttered through bared teeth. Scott leaned in, speaking softly so only the duo across from him could hear.

"I'd bet you anything that I'm the reason she closes her eyes when you make love to her."

"Shut it." Both men snapped towards Y/n, who was still shaking, but not in fear anymore. Rage coursed through her, blood rushing to her face. "We both know you're only back in town because you've been counting the days until my protection order ran out, you prick."

His hands tightened in warning, but Y/n yanked her arms towards her, pulling the man half-way onto the table, grip unwavering. "Anti is twice the man you ever were, or ever will be. You're a spineless coward, and he's treated me better in the two years I've known him than the ten I dated you."

Anti's chest puffed up a little as Scott retreated to his chair, glaring down the couple. "You need me, Y/n. Without me, you're nothing." He purred, anger raging behind his eyes.

Y/n stood abruptly, taking Anti's hand in her own, pulling him down into a kiss. "I have everything I need right here." She started for the door, footfalls a little heavier than usual as she fumed, her loving boyfriend in tow.

Until he grabbed her.

Without thinking, Y/n slipped her hand from Anti's grasp, slamming her palm into Scott's nose, knocking him onto the sticky wooden floor. Blood spilled from behind his hand, and she had the sudden urge to hit him again. And again.

"Love." The scowl snapped off her face as Anti put a gentle hand on her arm. "We'd best get going." She nodded, taking his hand once more and letting him lead her into the cool night air.

They sat quietly on the edge of a garden bed, Y/n quietly slipping her face into her palms, concealing the tears spilling over her cheekbones. "I'm sorry." Anti slipped an arm around her shoulders, rubbing her back slowly.

"Not your fault, love. I'm sorry too." Y/n sniffled, looking up to meet his eyes.

"What for?" He brushed a soft thumb over her cheekbone, sheepish grin spreading over his lips.

"I almost lost my shit when I saw you with him. I'm sorry for not trusting you." Y/n giggled a little, shuffling closer into his chest.

"You were jealous?" She asked in a sing-songy voice.

"Oh, shut up, love." He pressed a kiss to her hairline, breathing her in. "Of course, I was. I was frightened you'd found someone better." Y/n huffed a chuckle at that.

"Like I'd ever leave you for him. No tact, you know?" She leaned up, pressing a kiss to his lips. "You know how to treat a lady."

"And you know how to treat a man, love."