Chapter 31 : After Hogwarts

3rd person pov

Hogwarts had ended a month ago. Hermione and Draco live happily in Malfoy Manor and the whole Malfoy family were happy for what Hermione had done for them. She made Narcissa better and led Draco out of his dark life.

It was the fifteenth of July. Draco woke up with Hermione in his arms. Her face rested against his bare chest, as she was sleeping peacefully. Draco smiled at her. He never thought he had deserved this life. Happy, with her in his arms. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Morning beautiful" He grinned.

"Morning, Dray, please tell me we have nothing planned today?" Draco chuckled at his witch.

"No we don't. Why so grumpy?" She shrugged.

"I did not have enough sleep to be overjoyed." She shot him a glare which he responded with a smirk.

"And who's fault is that?" Hermione kept glaring at him as she stood up from the bed, trying to cover herself up with the blanket. Draco pouted. She grinned.

15 minutes later, when they were both dressed, they headed down for breakfast. Lucius and Narcissa were gone to another Manor for the weekend as Draco had asked them because he had planned something for Hermione today. After breakfast they headed for the library. Draco knew not to mess with his very-soon to-be-fiancée.

He picked up a book from the shelves. "What about this one, Mia?" She looked up at the book, and nodded. Draco, mentally, sighed a happy sigh. He picked up a black box from after the books.

Draco picked up another book and acted like he was reading it. He was lucky Hermione didn't have her day, because otherwise she would've noticed him holding his book upside down. He waved his hand towards Hermione as he saw she was almost halfway through the book already.

"Draco, something is wrong with this book. The letters are moving."

"Well, what does it say?" He asked, trying not to sound nervous. She mumbled some words.

"I don't know they haven't stopped moving." Draco mentally facepalmed and waved his hand again. "Wait, they did now."

"And..." Draco moved in front of her, kneeling down on one knee. She didn't notice as she was too busy trying to find out what the words were saying.

"Look up, the rest disappeared." She started looking on other pages, searching for other words, but every page said the same. 'Look up'. She looked up and saw Draco sitting on one knee. Her hand slammed over her mouth.

"Granger, Hermione, Mione, Mia... I've called you my girlfriend, but I don't want to call you that anymore. I know, I'm not perfect, but hey, I am pretty close to it." Hermione laughed. "I'm not good with words, but Mia, I love you. I always will. So I want to ask you, will you exchange your Z for an M? Will you marry me?"

Hermione was crying, her right hand still covering her mouth. Draco held her left hand as she was still in shock. "No offence, but could you answer quickly, because my knee is starting to hurt." Hermione laughed and Draco grinned.

"Is that even a question, Draco? Of course I'll marry you!!" She pulled him up, both her hands on his face and pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you too, Draco"

----------

Word count : 560

----------

A/N : So I'm already thinking of my next story, since all that is left to write here is the epilogue. I have 2 ideas but I would like to know what you prefer.

1. Scorpius Malfoy x OC

2. Blaise x reader

Both stories will have mentions of abuse but a lot of plot twist. Option 1 (ScorpiusXoc) will have Dramione in it during flashbacks. The story will have a lot of flashbacks. Option 2 (BlaiseXreader) would also have Dramione in it. It would be the same amount of Dramione though

Love, SB