Chapter 26 : Truth or dare

A/N : So apparently I'm an idiot that can't count to 4 so I'll make it up to you and I'll publish two chapters today. This is the first one and the second will follow in 2 hours or so. Love, SB

Hermione pov

"Okay! Who got the Veritaserum and who got the firewhiskey?" Blaise shouted through the common room.

"I'm taking cups for the firewhiskey! I'm also bringing the firewhiskey!" I shouted back from the little kitchenette in our common room. I heard Theo shout back that he had the Veritaserum. It wasn't the first time we played truth or dare, but it was still fun. We knew each other well, but we still didn't know each other's deepest secrets and I have a feeling that will change tonight.

We all sat down in a circle on the floor. Yes, we have seats but still, the bottle spins better on the floor. Pansy started and spinned the bottle and it landed on Blaise.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Mhm let me think... Were you disappointed when you found out you weren't an only child?"

"No, never. I always wanted a little sister and to Draco's luck *cough cough* it's Mione" I shot him a death glare, I swear he always threatens Draco and I'm done with it.

"Can you, just for once, stop threatening Draco, Blaise? It's getting annoying and I'm done with it. He hasn't even done something wrong. And even if he does, you can't do shit about it because he'll be dead before you can!" I was shouting at the end. Draco pulled me to him and tried to calm me down. Blaise looked surprised and sad.

"I'm sorry... I just don't want to lose you again."

"It's fine, just remember he isn't the Weasel'' I sighed and leaned back against Draco's chest. "It's your turn to spin." Blaise spinned the bottle looking a little bit happier. It landed on Draco. Blaise gulped remembering my threat from a minute ago and Draco started laughing at that.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to... make out with my sister until someone talks."

"Easy" Draco turned my face around so that I was facing him and he crashed his lips on mine. He licked my lip, asking for an entrance, which I gave him without thinking about it. The kiss deepend while our tongues were fighting for dominance. Draco's hand roamed under my shirt while mines were messing up his hair. I don't know how it happened, but I was sitting on his lap by now. The kiss had turned out into a full makeout session.

We heard a faint cough in the background and looked up. Draco looked a bit mad, like, who dares to interrupt our makeout session. I had to laugh at that. I looked at Blaise who sat there, being very uneasy.

"I thought somebody would have talked by now. It's been 15 minutes!" Everyone but Blaise started laughing.

"You dared him, you live with the consequences." I smirked at my brother. I putted my shirt back normal while Draco fixed his hair. "It's your turn to spin babe." Draco spinned and it landed on Pansy.

"Truth" She answered as Draco opened his mouth. He closed thought a bit and smirked.

"What's the most embarrassing thing you ever did on a date?"

"Omg...No..." She whined. Draco looked unimpressed. "Okay, so we went to this restaurant, but it was like a very bad restaurant, and we ordered food. But the food was really disgusting, but my date liked it. Don't ask me how. So anyways, when he wasn't looking I putted, like, tiny pieces of food in my handbag and when he looked I acted like I was eating it. When we finished our plates, I excused myself and went to the lady's room. I started to get the food out of my handbag and I pushed it in a bin. Suddenly the chef entered the room. And I stood there putting the food in the bin." Everyone was laughing so hard, even Pansy joined after a minute or so.

"I have to ask, who was your date?"

"Cormac McLaggen" She fake gagged.

So the night went on and on. We didn't find out much new stuff about each other, only that I wasn't a virgin anymore which was a bit logical, I mean Blaise literally entered the morning after and thought we were just lying on the bed, he's so oblivious. Astoria did a lap dance for Theo, and by the end of the night, half of us was drunk while the other half sat in their undergarments because of a dare. Pansy sat on Blaise's lap, only wearing her undergarments and Blaise only wearing his boxers. Let me tell you, I didn't need to see that. Around 2 am in the morning they left to go to the Slytherin common room.

Draco and I were the only ones that weren't fully drunk, I mean we were just tipsy. Draco and I went to bed when everything was cleaned up, what a little Scourgify can do, and went to get a quick nap because we had to get up at 8 in the morning.

----------

Word Count : 833

----------