Chapter 12 : Three Zabinis

Hermione pov

We almost forget the other 4 people in the room. Almost.

Draco fake coughed to gain our attention. Blaise and I looked up and laughed. Draco looked at me amused, like I was forgetting something. I look at him questionably. He shook his head laughing and stood up and strode out of the common room.

"I did not expect this... But welcome to the Slytherin family" Theo says laughing. Everyone was laughing at this moment.

"Wasn't I already in that?"

"Yes you were, but not officially, I mean a Zabini is automatically a member of the Slytherin family, and since you were a Granger for the last 18 years... You never were officially" Pansy smirks at me. I thought all the surprises of the night had happened. But then the cutest thing happened.

Draco pov.

Blaise and Mione were hugging. I fake coughed to gain their attention. It worked. Everyone just settled back into the seats. Laughing about random things. I look up at Mione with an amused smirk. She looks at me questionably but I just stand up and walk out of the room. She was in for a surprise.

The last weeks she was with Blaise that much that she missed a lot about Melody's improvements on speaking and such things. I was with her for a lot of time.

I walked into Melody's room making sure Mione didn't see me. Theo, Pansy and Astoria knew so they would keep her distracted. I picked up Melody and set her on my arm. She looked at me and smiled a very happy smile. She could already talk like she was 3, it was incredible.

"Are we going to mama Mione?" she asked in her cute voice. I nod my head at her. "She doesn't know yet. You want to walk to her by yourself?" She starts giggling enthusiastically while she nods her head. I walk back into the common room and put her down.

Hermione pov

Suddenly I see Draco appear from Melody's room. He has the biggest grin I have ever seen on his face. I look at him confused.

"Everything alright, Draco?" He nods as he bends down to something. When he gets back up he looks at me with a twinkling in his eyes. I look at where he bends down 2 minutes ago. Melody was walking to me! All by herself!

She hugs my leg as she is close enough. I pick her up and set her on my lap. A giggle gets me out of my trance. I look back at her. She was smirking! Just like Draco did!

"Draco... You did not teach her such a thing" I say my voice dangerously low as I look at him. "I didn't, I swear! She just picked it up from being around me so much!" He defends himself.

"Mama Mione, why do you look so angwy?" I look back down at her, tears starting to well up in my eyes. "It's nothing, honey. What did you do today?"

"Twinkle and me build the biggest towew evew!" She explains in her cute baby voice. "That's great, you want to meet some of my friends? You can call them uncle and aunt except this one" I say as I point to Blaise.

"I alweady know daddy Dwaco and Blay. They told me about uncle Tweo and aunt Towy and aunt Pansy!"

"Well I'm uncle Tweo" Theo says the same way she did. He must've liked the way it sounded!

"And you aunt Pansy" She says as she points to Pansy. "Blay told me you have black haiw, so you awe aunt Towy!" She exclaims way too cute.

"Wait, wait a sec. If she is your sister, well half sister, then she is mine as well!" I smile at his reaction. "How did she know not to call me uncle?"

"You'we mama Miones bwothew!" She exclaims again. This time I'm confused. How does she know? "She was thinking how to tell you two days ago!"

"Did she just say she knew what you were thinking 2 days ago?" Pansy exclaims. I nod completely obviously knowing she just exposed another power.

"Dad said she would be powerful, even if she's just a halfblood. They told me it was because she was born when all planets were in 1 row. I didn't know she could already perform Legilimency! Melody, what is daddy Draco thinking right now?" Draco suddenly gets a lot more color in his face than normal.

"You!" She exclaims with a smile. I blush and Draco hides his face in his hands, groaning. Mumbling something about 'didn't know toddlers could embarrass you like that!'

"Hey, that's still my little sister!" Blaise exclaims. This time Astoria answered before I could. "Which one?" She says with a smirk playing at her lips. Blaise groans as the rest chuckles and Melody starts laughing happily.

--------------------

Word count : 815

--------------------