Chapter 10 : Messed up

A/N : It might get heavy, but it is an important chapter to the story! It is one of the longest I have ever written. Let me know what you think of it.

Love, your writer SB

Draco pov.

Weeks had passed since the Halloween ball. Hermione and I were together, officially. Our friends group had been hanging out a lot. The six of us always find a way to have fun. We even convinced Mia to break some rules and sneak out to Hogsmead. The only thing that didn't go well is that we got caught because she was drunk and very loud.

Pansy and I were spending more time together since Hermione always wanted to be around Blaise. To get to know him better. In the last 2 weeks she was always with him. We barely did things together. Same with Pansy and Blaise. I wasn't jealous. No, I just miss her. But that doesn't mean I like the fact that she's around Blaise so much. I'm going to talk to her about it tonight.

- THAT EVENING -

"Hermione can I talk to you?" I know she knows I was talking to her since she was the only one in our dorm but still.

"Yeah, something wrong?"

"No... Yes, why are you always around Blaise? We never do things together anymore."

"To get to know him better"

"Come on, Hermione, you should know him by now it's been 4 weeks since you've been hanging around with him. Just tell me when you want to break up with me!"

"Why would I break up with you?"

"I don't know maybe because YOU'RE ALWAYS AROUND BLAISE?!"

"MAYBE BECAUSE I WANT TO, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN JEALOUS??"

"WE NEVER DO ANYTHING TOGETHER ANYMORE, I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU'RE DATING HIM BEHIND MY BACK!!"

"YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE SO JEALOUS, I WOULD NEVER DATE HIM? THAT'S JUST GROSS!!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS AROUND HIM"

"DRACO STOP IT, HE'S MY TWIN AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW!!!!"

"What?" I asked shocked.

"HE'S MY TWIN OKAY!" She storms out of the common room, slamming and locking her door. I sigh and put my head in my hands. The door of the common room swings open. The last thing I need right now.

"You alright, Drake?" Blaise asks. I shook my head. "Pansy, Astoria can you please..." I started but they were already on their way to her room.

"We heard you two shouting. Are you alright?" Theo asks this time.

"I messed up big time. Why am I so damn jealous?"

"I'm sorry Drake, what was it about?" Blaise says worried.

"That she's always hanging out with you and that we don't do stuff together anymore. Normally we'd have study sessions or so... But we didn't do anything anymore. And I got jealous. Way to start a relationship" I answer genuinely.

"I'm sorry, I should've known not to hang out with her so much. I'm really sorry."

"No she had all right. You can't understand yet, but you will soon I guess. I should've trusted her."

Hermione pov.

"HE'S MY TWIN OKAY!" I storm out of the common room, slamming and locking the door of my room.

Not even two minutes there's a knocking on my door. "Leave me alone Draco, I don't want to speak to you."

"It's us, Pansy and Astoria, we just want to talk to you" I take my want and open the door and lock it when they're inside.