Chapter 16 : I have a boyfriend

Hermione pov

The next morning I woke up in someone's arms. I look up and see a smiling Draco. "Morning Dray"

"Morning beautiful" I blush when I realise which situation we're in. Let me recap it for you. We're both lying in a bed. Not 2. We're both naked and lucky nobody walked in yesterday. Oh, and I'm almost lying on Draco's chest. "Why are you blushing?"

"We are lucky nobody walked in yesterday. Think about it! What if Blaise or worse my dad walked in!" I exclaim, my face getting redder with every second. I shouldn't have said anything about it.

"Hey Mione, have you seen - Draco? What the hell are you doing in my sister's bed? And where is your shirt? Mione, what is he doing here? And where is YOUR shirt?" Blaise shuts up for a second. Suddenly his eyes widened. "YOU DIDN'T!!!! I'M OUT OF HERE! I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE"

"Your brother just did walk in. And you saw what happened. What's the plan for today?" He says as he puts his face in the crook of my neck. He starts kissing my neck. I push him away lightly.

"I suggest we put on some clothes before the rest of our friends or my parents are here. Then, we can decide what we're doing today." He nods and we both put on some clothes.

"Mia?"

"Yeah?"

"What if we just go back to lying in bed and tell everyone your brother was just seeing things?"

I shook my head laughing. "A Slytherin to the bone. But okay" I snuggle up against his chest the same way I was lying with him before Blaise stormed in. I kiss him passionately.

"HERMIONE JEAN ZABINI!" My dad yells.

"Yes?" I was a bit scared.

"Why are you kissing him?"

"What do you think? Why would I be kissing a boy? He's my boyfriend, dad." I answer as I roll my eyes.

"You never told me you had a boyfriend."

"I told mom. I didn't tell you because you would go over in your protective mode." By now I was sitting up in bed and Draco was too but he was nervous. I could tell.

"Where is your couch and rug?"

"Well about that... I kinda burned them yesterday... I didn't know I could otherwise I wouldn't have put them on fire." Now I was nervous as well.

"Your mother was asking for you in the kitchen, that was why I came. But we'll talk about that boyfriend of yours later." He says as he frowns an eyebrow at me.

"Dad, I'm 18, you can't control me anymore. And with that said, you should accept Draco as my boyfriend."

"I should do nothing. And I can still decide about you on somethings. Not everything there you are right, but I don't want you to have a boyfriend yet." I was getting irritated during his speech. By the end my eyes were going slightly red.

"YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY LIFE DAD! I'M OF AGE! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY OVER MY RELATIONSHIPS AND WITH WHO! AND GUESS WHAT? I'M NOT EVEN A VIRGIN ANYMORE AND YOU CAN'T DO SH*T ABOUT IT!"

My eyes started to calm down when Draco put his arms around my waist. I was standing up by now. My dad saw that I calmed down under Draco's touch but he looked scared of me. I mean I was shouting at him and my eyes were getting red.

"I need some time for myself. Dad, I'll talk back to you when you accept Draco. Draco, I'll see you later" I say as I run out to the garden. I had my hidden spot there. Made it when we secretly visited Zabini Manor when I was younger. It calmed me down.

It was a hidden pavilion. But it was beautiful inside.

 But it was beautiful inside

-----------------

Word count :  647

-----------------

A/N : Sorry it's short and late. I had some problems. Shortly noted : had to get over the past. Got over it thanks to my best friend ! You know who you are! BTW outfit on the top is Hermione's outfit

Love SB