Chapter 22 : Mad Or Not

Hermione pov

I sat on the head dorm, in my own room. I was crying, I could've hurt my friends if it wasn't for Draco! When I entered my room, my eyes had shot fire at the window. It melted away.

After crying for almost half an hour, I fell asleep on the ground.

Draco pov

Suddenly, just after I calmed her down, Mia stormed away. I was about to go after her until Blaise stopped me, saying it was better to give her some time alone.

After almost an hour I was too worried about her and went towards our common room. Blaise was calling after me, but I needed to make sure Mia was alright.

I entered our common room, seeing the rug in ashes. I said a quick 'reparo' and the gray rug was back. I walked towards her room when I felt a cold wind blow. Why was her window open? It was freezing outside!

As I walked in her room, I spotted her on the lilac rug in her room. Her cheeks had tear strains and her eyes were slightly swollen. I picked her up, bridal style, and put her on her bed, putting most of her hair behind her ear.

She opened her eyes slightly, they were bloodshot red.

"Hey" she said with a small smile.

"Hey Mia, are you alright?" I asked with worry clear in my voice.

"I almost hurt them Draco! What if you weren't there to stop me!" She cried into my chest.

"Hey look at me" She looked up tears running down her face. I cupped her cheek and wiped her tears away with my thumb. "I was there and nothing happened, okay? They're worried about you! Nothing will happen if I'm near you okay?"

She nodded. And hugged me even closer. She fell asleep not much later. I tucked her in and gave her a kiss on her forehead and went to get to my room. She gripped my arm and pulled me back." Stay... Please ?" she asked me. I smiled at her and got into the bed next to her.

---THE NEXT DAY---

I woke up to shouting in our common room. I walked out the room to find Theo, Astoria, Blaise and Pansy.

"How is she? And what were you doing in her room?" Blaise asks me, shooting me a suspicious look.

"She's calmer as yesterday. And I slept in her room because she asked me too after I calmed her down. You should thank me. You know she burned a window out of her room. It's gone" I answered honestly. "The rug you're standing on? It was in ashes yesterday. You should've let me go to her immediately after what happened. You know I'm the only one that can calm her down"

"I'm sorry Draco, but normally she always wants time for herself she even told me in my head!" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Twin telepathy… I learned Occlumency for a reason. Especially after she asked Pansy to ask me…" He says awkwardly.

"Oh god, I feel sorry for Mione right now! She could hear your thoughts all the time? No thank you!" Theo shouted bursting out laughing.

Not long after our conversation Mia walked out of her room, wearing a red top and jeans short combined with white sneakers. She looked gorgeous. I was still getting used to her new look. Not that you would hear me complaining though.

We walked to the great hall, all six of us

We walked to the great hall, all six of us. Normally Hermione would sit with us but today she decided to sit with Thomas and Finnegan. I get it, she thought they were angry with her.

"I'll see you in class, Dray"

"See you in class, Mia" She stood up in her tiptoes and gave me a peck on my cheek, I smiled after her. Oh, how she drives me mad…

--------------
Word count : 648
--------------

A/N : I'M STARTING A DRAMIONE ONE-SHOT BOOK SOON. REQUEST ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! LOVE SB