Chapter 20 : I like the Zabini-me better

Hermione pov.

My parents surprised me and told me they would take off my glamour charm. My eyes lit up. "We can't do it here. Your dad told me you would change a bit, growing and that stuff" My mom said with a wink. "You will have to change your dress, it'll be too small."

We went to my room, which was cleaned up by now. My dad told me to get inside the bathroom while he took off the charm. My mother gave a dress to me. "You'll see what it's for" she had said with a wink.

Once inside the bathroom I heard my father starting to mumble weird spells I didn't know. I guess it was ancient magic because it wasn't a simple 'revelio' that did the trick. When my father was done he said to come back downstairs to the dining room. He also said that I should act like I was a guest instead of Hermione.

I felt myself grow taller, not much but still a bit. My stomach flattened while my breasts and bum grew a bit larger. My skin wasn't as pale as it was before, it was beautiful tanned. My eyes stayed the same. My hair got straight with a little bit of a curl at the end.

Now I understand the dress. I would never fit the other dress again. I put on the new dress, did some other simple makeup and started heading towards the dining room. (new look and dress)

Before I went inside I rang the bell acting like a guest

Before I went inside I rang the bell acting like a guest. The house elves, who were treated very well, opened the door. I told them who I was and they hugged me. Dobby's sister was one of them, she reminded me of him. Dibby was also my personal house elf and I loved her very much.

I walked into the dining room greeting my parents very formally. I wondered how long it would take my friends to find out it was me. "Hello, Mrs and Mr Zabini. Thanks for the invitation. I was wondering if Mione was also here, it's been too long since we talked."

"Ah, Hope" my father quickly improvised, "How lovely to see you again. Mione is in her room, we removed her glamour charm just a few minutes ago. But you can meet her friends in the meantime." He said gesturing to my friends to introduce themself. And they believed him! Nobody thought it could've been me! Hilarious!

"I'm Blaise Zabini, Slytherin and brother of Hermione. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Theo Nott, also Slytherin and one of Blaise's best mates."

"Pansy Parkinson, we're all Slytherins btw, only Mione isn't, she's a Gryffindor."

"My name is Astoria Greengrass, lovely to meet you"

I shook everyone's hand when they introduced themselves. That's' when Draco knew it was me.

"I'm Draco Malfoy, and I'm your boyfriend, just in case you forgot," he said with a wink. I laughed at his doing. Blaise got just a bit angry.

"Hey, Draco! You prat. You're dating my sister!"

"What is the problem Blaise?" I asked acting like I didn't know what was going on.

"That prat said he's your boyfriend but he's dating my sister! That prat!"

"Then I said nothing wrong Blaise, since she is your sister. You would've known if you looked at her eyes. They're exactly the same." Draco says smoothly. "Oh and Mia?"

"Yeah?"

"You look absolutely gorgeous." He says as his eyes twinkle. And that twinkle was only for me.

"M-mione?" They all say at the same time. "That's my name. Hermione" I say laughing.

"But he called you Hope!" Blaise says shocked.

"He never lied. My full name is Hermione Jean Hope Zabini (A/N ; I know it's not but it is in my story)"

Once they got used at my new appearance, the party actually started.

"Hermione" I look up at my father with a smile "When you go back to Hogwarts would you want your old look back or keep this one?"

"I think I'll go for this one. It's more me and ... I like the Zabini-me better, dad." He smiles proudly at me. "And dad?" He looks down at me. "Thank you, for letting me bring them here."

"I don't mind Mione. The more, the marrier. And I got to meet your boyfriend you didn't tell me about. But now I know him, I don't mind anymore" I smile at him.

I'm finally home.

With my family

----------

Word count : 748

----------