Chapter 19 : Christmas gifts

Sorry it's going to be short but I've exams next week so... Sorry...

Hermione pov

"WTH ?!!! WHO DID THIS?" I screamed as I woke up drenched in water. I was a little bit shocked. I look up to see nobody. Draco groaned. He was also drenched because he was lying next to me.

"Why am I completely drenched in what I hope is water?" I didn't think that through. Is it water?

"I have no idea Dray. I woke up the same."

"I don't mind you did." He says as he starts kissing my neck as I look down. You could see my lace bra through my shirt. I smack him lightly. "What? It's the truth!" He defends himself quickly. I look at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Well... If you want it that way, I think I don't mind either" You could see his abs through his shirt. Yeah, he wears one just in case someone walks in. Cough, cough, my dad or Blaise, the rest doesn't mind.

"Mhm" He kept kissing my neck so it came out as a mumble.

"I don't like you kissing my neck, Dray"

"You rather have it here don't you?" He says as he kisses me full on the lips. He pulls away shortly.

"Yeah, I have to admit that" I answer as I pull him back to give him a proper kiss. We forgot we were drenched in water, I checked and our luck it was water.

In the heat of our makeout session we forget the time. Blaise walked in. "Hey lovebirds, it's time to get up... Oh you already are. Are you coming downstairs?" He asked, completely oblivious to what we were doing just before he walked in.

"Give us 10 minutes, we have to change. Somebody thought it was funny to drench us in water. See you downstairs" I say as I push him out the door. As I closed the door, Draco and I bursted out laughing. I kissed Draco lightly and got ready.

When I walked out the bathroom Draco was in his black suit, it was Christmas after all. Apparently it was a habit in the Zabini Manor that on Christmas people would dress up. I was wearing a short dress since I didn't feel like wearing a gown.

As I walked out the bathroom Draco looked up at me. Didn't think a Gryffindor could look so good in Slytherin colors. Damn Mia" His mouth was hanging slightly open.

"Close your mouth Draco, you'll catch flies. But you don't look too bad either." I say as I close his mouth with my finger. "Come on, we have to go downstairs before anyone else comes to get us downstairs. Dad wouldn't be too pleased."

--- AFTER BREAKFAST AND FINDING OUT THEO WAS THE ONE BEHIND THE WATER PRANK --- (other words : present time and almost dead time for Theo ;))

(A/N just going to note it short, pictures in the next chapters.)

I gave Astoria and Pansy both a jar with notes (you'll understand if you see the picture), Theo a bracelet that when he was in danger it would alert all of us, Blaise a mug and some food. I mean what else can you get for your brother ;). To my dad I gave him a mug, and my mom a necklace. Draco I got a watch with an inscription and a new pair of sneakers (muggle ones!)

From Astoria and Pansy I got 'Open When' letters while from Theo I got a box full of memories from the last term. Draco got me this beautiful ring and a box of food ;) Blaise gave me a necklace where he had the matching bracelet from (In the picture it looks like 2 necklaces but it's not in my story). My parents surprised me and told me they would take of my glamour charm. My eyes lit up.

"We can't do it here. Your dad told me you would change a bit, growing and that stuff" My mom said with a wink. "You will have to change your dress, it'll be too small."

----------------------

Word count : 666

----------------------