Hodaka's Decision, Kyou's Despair

(Zyuran)

Zyuran woke up to get his Comm Gear, but realized it wasn't there.

Zyuran: Oh..... right, we disbanded. Better text regularly.

(Gaon)

Gaon was sitting on the steps to the house, sad. Asuka came out and sat next to him, trying to comfort him.

Asuka: You okay? I haven't seen you so sad in a long time.

Gaon: It's- it's nothing. Don't worry about me so much....

Asuka: Gaon, I'm your girlfriend, and I have been by your side for thirteen years, how could I not be worried?

Gaon: I dunno.........

(Magine)

Fumi: Sissy, are you okay? You haven't done any magic tricks in a while.

Taku: And Keita's taking care of Lala right now.

Magine: I'm sorry you two, Big sis just needs a few moments......

Magine was in her room, sitting on the bed, staring into nothingness.

(Vroon)

Vroon was reading in the library. However, he was not focused on the book he was reading at all.

Vroon: Why us.... why did it have to be this way...........

???: Hm? What's wrong Vroon? You're usually excited when reading books....

Vroon: It is nothing, Shigeru.

(Nagisa/Rikki/Kattanar)

The Three brothers were in Nagisa's room, looking at the photos from all of the worlds they went to.

Nagisa: I'm really sorry this happened you two.....

Rikki: It's fine, Big bro.

Kattanar: It's just as Sato says. We have to enjoy our lives.

Meanwhile, back with Zyuran, he headed to the secret elevator to visit Hodaka. However, when he exited. He saw Sato looking very stressed.

Zyuran: Sato?! What happened?!?!

Sato: Senryu is gone!!!

Zyuran: What?!

Zyuran looked at the pedestal that was supposed to contain his Geartlinger. It was gone.

Zyuran: No..... don't tell me....!!!!

(Kyou)

Boccowaus: Yes..... Yes!!! Now I truly have all 44 Sentai Gears!

Kyou: Now you will-

Boccowaus: Actually, you technically failed by failing to bring me all 44 at once. So,with that said, I will hold onto them for a little longer.

Kyou: No! You said-

Boccowaus: Silence!!! You told me that those other Zenkaigers attempted to take them back, correct? So instead of the Sentai Gears...... Take down the Zenkaigers.

Kyou: But I already-

Boccowaus: No, kill them...

Kyou: Grrr...... fine.

Kyou exited again. Boccowaus turned his giant head.

Boccowaus: Ijirude, Barashitara, please be sure to keep our guests treated.......

Meanwhile, in the outskirts of the Parallel Kikaitopia, a certain boy was holding a device and a gear.

Hodaka: Kyou..... I will find out why you're doing this.