Ancient Power! Twokai Rikki!

The Zenkaigers exited the portal to see a night sky. They looked around.

Hodaka: Hm? Oh, right, the Sailor Senshi are usually only here during the night, so it's pretty obvious why it would be night right now.

Magine: Ahh I can't wait to meet Usagi! She's so cute!

Zyuran: That was the first anime she's seen, actually.

Nagisa: We cannot waste any time. We must find Rikki.

Gaon: Brrr! It's so cold!

Vroon: Cold? But during this time it should be Summer..........

Hodaka: HAH?! Look at that!

The team looked to see that half of the city was entirely frozen.

All: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

They looked to see many people running from the opposite direction of the ice, which seemed to be moving.

Hodaka: Wait.......... There's no way all of this ice and snow just came randomly. Let's check it out!

???: Kyaaaaaa!!!!

They heard a girl's cry near the center of the ice, as Hodaka, Nagisa and Magine recognized whose voice it was.

Hodaka: Was that...?!

Nagisa: I believe so.

Magine: C'mon everyone!

They approached the center, which had a giant iceberg. There were five girls in sailor outfits of many colors, the traditional, blue, red, green, and orange. Four were trapped in ice, however, and one was up.

Hodaka: Sailor Moon!

Usagi: What?! You have to run! It is not safe!

???: G-g-g-g-g-gari! I'll trap this world in a blanket of cold cold ice!

The Zenkaigers looked to see a robot like being with an icicle arm, while his head resembled a shaved ice machine.

Hodaka: What are you?!

???: I'm Iceworld! I'll freeze this world!

Gaon: I don't care!

Zyuran: We gotta transform!

All: Change! Zenkai!

Nagisa: Change! Twokai!

45 Bang!

16 Bang!

25 Bang!

29 Bang!

30 Bang!

Twokaiser!

Hey!

Hey Hey!

Hey!

Hey Hey!