Dinosaur Might! Zenkai Zyuran!

Hodaka, having transformed into Zenkaiser for the first time, is staring at a red robot who had just introduced himself.

Hodaka: Wha-?! You're Zyuran?!

Zyuran: Yes, that's me. I was tasked with defeating the evil here. Sadly, turns out he was already detained. But I got my Geartlinger and gears taken.

Hodaka: Wha-? They were taken? What for?

Zyuran: They labeled me as a vigilante against the hero society. But I just accepted it because there's no point in arguing if I broke a law, y'know?

Hodaka: But that's a problem! If you stay here, you won't be able to get back to Kikaitopia! And besides! You won't be able to transform either!

Zyuran: Uhh, kid?

Zyuran pointed behind Hodaka. He turned around to see a man with black hair and a scarf.

???: Seriously? Using your quirk illegally? It's the police station to you.

Suddenly, the boy found himself wrapped in the scarves the man was wearing.

Hodaka: S-S-S-S-Shota Aizawa?!?!

Aizawa: Oh, so you know me, huh? Anyway, I got him Tsukauchi, Torino.

Soon, a detective and an old man wearing yellow and white. Hodaka recognized them as Naomasa Tsukauchi, a detective investigating the League of Villains in this world, and Gran Torino, All might's mentor.

Tsukauchi: You're under arrest for unauthorized quirk use and vigilante work!

Gran Torino: Eraser, get his toys while you're at it, will ya?

Hodaka: No...! Stop.................!

Zyuran: Hey, hey, hey. No need to get violent. Really immature you know?

Aizawa: You're one to talk, aren't you? You're on house arrest too.

Zyuran: You don't need to remind me, just don't get violent, alright?

Gran Torino: Hmph, fine. Tsukauchi?

Tsukauchi: Okay, I'll uncuff you, but you're still being detained.

Hodaka: NO! Let go! I can't believe it! First day as a Zenkaiger and I'm already arrested by some otherworldly person!

All: .........................................

Zyuran: Oh Jesus.

Hodaka suddenly realized what he said and started to panic.

Zyuran: Calm down, you might as well tell them. They would find out eventually anyway.

Hodaka, though he hesitated at first, sighed and confessed.

Hodaka: Zyuran and I................. we're from a different world.

Aizawa and Gran Torino just looked at the boy blankly.

Gran Torino: I've heard lotsa bull in my days, but this is just the most ridiculous of them all!

Aizawa: C'mon, to the station you go.

Tsukauchi: Wait, you two. I used my quirk... he's telling the truth.

Gran Torino: Wait, really? He's from somewhere else?

Zyuran: Yeah, It's supposed to be a secret, but we're here to not only defeat the evil in this world, but to collect Sentai Gears as well.

Hodaka was let go, but as he was, he looked over at the Kikainoid, confused.

Hodaka: What? Sato didn't say anything about that.