That's our Ninja Way!

The Zenkaigers, now all reunited, arrived in a village at daylight. They looked up to see a mountain with carvings of five faces.

Hodaka: Konohagakure?

Zyuran: Kono-what?

Hodaka: Oh, it means Village Hidden in the Leaves, or Hidden Leaf Village. There are five core villages in the Naruto universe. This being the main one, Kirigakure, Mist, Kumogakure, Cloud, Sunagakure, Sand, and Iwagakure, Rock. Each village has their own Kage, the highest ranking of a shinobi. Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Kazekage, and Tsuchikage.

Kattanar: So Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind and Earth?

Nagisa: Correct. Now we must defeat whatever threat there is.

Vroon: Wait, what is that?

The team looked to see a mushroom. Hodaka picked it up.

Hodaka: Oooh, Matsutake. These things catch a really good price in stores.

Gaon: Hey look! Another! And another! There too! Wait, WHAT THE HECK!?!?

Gaon looked at the village and saw mushrooms everywhere. Hodaka looked around in surprise.

Hodaka: Oh man. What happened?

Magine: I think Sucy would find this to be her little own 7th heaven.

Hodaka: No, something else must've caused this. There were never this many mushrooms in the series.

???: No-n-n-n-noko! This is fun!

Rikki: What was that?!

Nagisa: There!

The Zenkaigers hurried to the sound, there, they saw a robot like being with a mushroom head.

Hodaka: Is that a Matango?!

???: What?! No! I'm Mushroomworld! Don't you like Mushrooms?

???: What the?! Stay away from that thing! It's dangerous!

Hodaka turned to see a blonde spiky haired boy with blue eyes wearing mainly orange and black. He had on a headband with a plate that had an engraving of a leaf on it. With him was a girl with a pink and red color scheme, wearing the same headband.

Hodaka: Oh! Naruto Uzumaki! Sakura Haruno!

Naruto: What the?! How do you know us?!

Sakura: And what are those?!

Hodaka: Anyway, we aren't backing down. Come on guys! Let's do it!

All: Yeah! Change! Zenkai!

Nagisa: Change! Twokai!

45 Bang!

16 Bang!

25 Bang!