Call of the Wild! Zenkai Gaon!

Hodaka and Zyuran got out of the portal, back in the Zenkaiger base.

Sato: Welcome back. Oh! And you rescued Zyuran.

Zyuran: I wouldn't say "rescued."

Hodaka: Yeah, anyway, we got over ten Sentai Gears! Gorenger, Battle Fever J to Zyuranger, and Go Busters!

Zyuran: Yeah, I may have only known him for a few days, but he's nice! Got nine Sentai Gears on his own on his first mission!

Sato: Good work you two. Now, Zyuran, do you know where the rest of the team is?

Zyuran: Well, all I know is Gaon, and he went to Paradis...

Hodaka: Para... dis...? No... no no no!

Sato: Yes, it's Attack on Titan.

Hodaka: The first time I saw that... I cried. I'm not lying.

Sato: Well, if you're that sensitive about it, then I will make it a little more simple. You have to take down the Colossus Titan and the Armored, and their users. Oh, and of course, you must rescue Gaon. Note that this is the very beginning of the series, the point where the protagonists become Survey Corps members.

Hodaka: Well... if it's just those two, then I'll be fine.

Sato: Okay, so off you go then! Oh, and take these.

Sato gave Hodaka and Zyuran a large gear. It had a touch screen.

Sato: These are known as Communication Gears or "Comm Gears" for short. The excess is for the other three members.

Hodaka: By the way, who's Gaon?

Zyuran: He loves living things, he hates machines. That's him in a nutshell.

Hodaka: Okay! Here we go........

Hodaka cranked the Geartlinger and shot. A portal opened up as he and Zyuran entered it. On the other side, they were in a ruined town.

Hodaka: Huh? Is this Shiganshina?

Zyuran: Where's that?

Hodaka: It's in the very beginning. It's where the three protagonists lived, Eren Yeager, Armin Arlert, and Mikasa Ackerman. The Colossus Titan kicked down Wall Maria, that huge destroyed wall over there, and Titans began to eat humans here and there. One, a smiling Titan, ate Eren's mom right in front of him. Everyone was forced to retreat into Wall Rose, another Titan, the Armored Titan, broke through the barrier separating the two walls. That point, all of Wall Maria was taken, and "Humanity was given a grim reminder that they lived in fear of the Titans."

Zyuran: ....................................... Dear God...... but why eat humans out of all things?

Hodaka: Since a bunch of Titans are dumb, even the more intelligent Abnormal ones, they think they can regain their humanity by eating them, yes, Titans used to be humans.

Zyuran: Oh man... we're in deep crap.

Suddenly, the two heard a loud thump.

Hodaka: Oh no.......... they're here....

Suddenly, a shadow casted over the two. They looked up and saw a giant humanoid thing.

Hodaka: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zyuran: Don't be like that! Come on!

Hodaka/Zyuran: Change Zenkai!

45 Bang!