A day in the life of a Zenkaiger

1. Hodaka

Hodaka woke up in a bed, he rubbed his eyes and looked around. He remembered that he was now living in the Zenkaiger base. He exited his room and got to the elevator. Once he was out, he made sure it was concealed again before heading to a nearby restaurant.

Waitress: How may I help you today, sir?

Hodaka: I'll just take a hot coffee for now.

Waitress: Thank you sir.

Hodaka: Oh, wait.

Hodaka pulled out a 100 yen coin and put it in the waitress's pocket.

Hodaka: You should take it.

Waitress: W-wow! T-thank you!

Hodaka: It was nothing.

After drinking the coffee and paying, he went back to the Zenkaiger base and got his Geartlinger and Portal Gear.

Hodaka: Hm..... how about Blake and Yang today?

Hodaka entered the portal and emerged into the world of RWBY, specifically, Beacon. He took out his Comm Gear.

Hodaka: Hey.

Blake: -Oh, hi sweetie, do you need anything?-

Hodaka: Yeah, could you get Yang and come out please? I'm here.

Blake: -Wait, you are? Is today a day off or something?-

Hodaka: Our commander told us to take a rest, nice, right?

Blake: -Yes, it is. Yang and I will be out there in a second, okay? Bye.-

Hodaka: Bye, kitten.

Hodaka waited outside the dorms on a bench. Then he could feel a pair of arms wrap around his neck, as well as seeing blonde hair. He put a hand on the sun dragon's cheek.

Yang: Hey, cutie pie.

Hodaka: I think I should be calling you that.

Yang: Hey!

Blake went in front of Hodaka and hugged him there. Hodaka put a hand on her head, in which she purred softly.

Blake: Prrr, Hodaka.......

Yang: How long are we gonna sit like this?

Hodaka let both of them go. All three stood upright again.

Hodaka: So which one of you wants to go first?

Yang: I'll do last, best for last, am I right?

Hodaka: C'mon Yang, I'll do Blake's first, but I love both of you just the same.

Blake: Aww.

Yang: Aww is right. Welp, enjoy! I'll go out in Vale for a few. You two enjoy yourselves now~.

With that, Hodaka and Blake walked to the library with their hands intertwined. She was showing Hodaka a book she has been into recently, the Man with Two Souls.

Blake: His tale is a bit saddening though, I guess it wasn't that good of a choice for a book date.

Hodaka: N-no Blake, it's perfect. (Though I really wish I could tell her it's based off of a true story...)

Blake kissed her boyfriend on the cheek and rested her head on his shoulder.

Blake: You're the sweetest boy I've known. But, I'm scared about how my dad will react to you, I mean, I know how my mom will react, but for now, I'll keep it a secret.