Yuukai Twokai! Twokaiser!

Hodaka: Nagisa Marvelous...?

Sato: Yes. He stole the Geardaringer and ran off with his two SD Kikainoid brothers, Rikki and Kattanar.

Hodaka: Marvelous...? Could he be?!

Sato: Yes, he is the grandson of Captain Marvelous, leader of the Kaizoku sentai Gokaiger.

Kyou: Wait, as in the leader of the space pirates?!

Zyuran: Sounds like it. Do you have a picture of the Geardaringer?

Sato: Yes, take a look.

Sato pulled out a picture of a small derringer. It had a ship's wheel on its back and what appeared to be a blade that has been folded.

 It had a ship's wheel on its back and what appeared to be a blade that has been folded

Gaon: Whoa, looks awesome actually.

Sato: There is something I must confess, however. He can change form. He is able to use his brothers' power. Nagisa has the power of Kaizoku sentai Gokaiger. However, Rikki has the power of Chouriki sentai Ohranger, while Kattanar has the power of Samurai sentai Shinkenger. So Nagisa is a powerful foe. He also stole a new mecha I was working on, the battleship Crocodaioh.

Hodaka: Foe? Wait, don't you think you're being unreasonable?

Sato: He stole an important device and an entire mecha, that is unforgivable. Now, I will try to locate him in the Animeverse....... he is in the world of Persona 5.

Hodaka: Persona 5? I thought he'd be in the world of One Piece.

Magine: It's not on the map.......

Zyuran: And Hodaka, don't you think that's a little rude if you expect a pirate to be in a world of pirates? That's stereotyping.

Hodaka: Sorry........ But I love Persona 5.

Kyou: According to this, y-you'll be transported to the time where the Phantom Thieves of Hearts will steal Futaba Sakura's heart.

Hodaka: Oh that storyline was amazing! But wait, wouldn't Rikki be-

Zyuran: Hodaka......

Hodaka: Sorry..............

Vroon: Do we depart now?

Sato: Yes, your target is not the current antagonist, it is Nagisa. Now, Go! Zenkaigers!

Kyou: Y-y-you can do it!

Zenkaigers: Okay!

Once they exited the portal, they were met with a blazing sun.

Hodaka: Whoa?! Huh? Is this the Metaverse?

Magine: Looks like it...........

Vroon: Is that a pyramid?

The group turned to see a giant pyramid surrounded by wooden planks and platforms. The gate was also giant.

Gaon: Yup, it is.