Samurai, Banzai! Twokai Kattanar!

Hodaka and Nagisa exited the portal with Rikki floating behind them.They looked around to see a village.

Hodaka: Wow, isn't this where the Hashira are?

Nagisa: According to the Comm Gear, this is the point in time where the main people are being trained by the Hashira, so that's not surprising.

Hodaka: Yeah. Wait, where do we go now?

Nagisa: I don't believe I would know.

Hodaka: I guess we should walk around.

Rikki: No guys! We have to find Kattanar!

Nagisa: Oh! Right!

The three wandered around the village, making sure to be unseen by anyone in the process, however, due to their attire.

Hodaka: Oh! Right! Kyou, are the rest of them there?

Kyou: -No, they went to their normal lives. Do you want to know the number of Sentai Gears in this world?-

Hodaka: Sure!

Kyou: -Hmm........ Huh?! There are only two Gears in this world!-

Rikki: What the heck? What a low number.

Kyou: -How many Gears do you have as of now?-

Nagisa took out the briefcase containing the Sentai Gears and opened it up.

Hodaka: Hmm......... Whoa! We have 38 gears! We're getting close to getting all 44!

Nagisa: Hm, that is amazing! ~Yo-ho-hoy, Yo-ho-hoy, Yo-ho-hoy-hoy!~

Hey!

Nagisa: ~We are Zenkaigers, we go from world to world, collecting Sentai Gears.....~

However, unbeknownst to the three, someone was watching them from a corner.

Hey!

Hodaka/Nagisa/Rikki: ~And now close to reaching 44!~

Hey!

Hodaka: ~We're going Zenryoku Zenkai!~

Nagisa/Rikki: ~Then we'll feel Yuukai Twokai!~

All: Yo-ho-hoy!

Hodaka: Hahaha! That was amazing!

???: Hello?

The three jolted and hastily took out their transformation devices, as Rikki hid behind Nagisa. They saw a young looking boy with black hair that had burgundy tips and dark red eyes. He was also wearing a black and green checkered haori with a black katana in a sheath. Hodaka recognized him immediately as he put the Geartlinger away.

Hodaka: Ta- I mean, hello? (Tanjiro Kamado?! We're toast!)

Tanjiro: Um, who are you?

Hodaka: Uh........

Tanjiro: World to world?

Nagisa: Er.............

Tanjiro: Sentai Gears? What are those? Who are you?

Hodaka leaned toward Nagisa and whispered into his ear.

Hodaka: Y'know, I don't think we've been caught so fast...

Nagisa: Agreed.......

Hodaka turned to Tanjiro and took a breath.

Hodaka: The two of us came from another world.

Tanjiro: ............................................................................................................................

Nagisa: Um.... young boy?