Epic Adventure! Zenkai Vroon!

The team emerged from the portal into a city. There was a large floating island in the sky. Hodaka looked around and recognized it immediately.

Hodaka: Hey! This is Vale! Wait, when did Sato say our rescue takes place?

Zyuran: Well, reading this, the Vytal Festival.

Hodaka's eyes widened hearing that.

Hodaka: What?! That's when all of the bad things happened! Volume 3...................................... WAIT!!!!

Magine: W-w-what?! What h-happened?!

Hodaka: We can find Vroon and prevent the Fall of Beacon! And possibly defeat Salem in the process!

Gaon: Kicking butt!? YEAH!!!

Magine: W-well, knowing Vroon... H-h-he would never leave his Portal Gear and Geartlinger l-lying around anywhere, b-b-but he doesn't have a Comm Gear yet, so we have to hurry...

Hodaka ran off, with the Kikainoids following him. There, he got to the fairgrounds, where everyone was.

Hodaka: If I'm correct, they should be... Aha!

Magine: W-what happened?

Hodaka pointed to a stand. There were four girls and one blue robot. He had a square like body and even wore glasses.

Hodaka: Wait, is that...?

Gaon: VROOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vroon: Hm? Waaah!!!

Gaon ended up glomping onto Vroon. Zyuran and Magine rushed over to get the excited Kikainoid off of him. Hodaka followed.

Gaon: Vroon! I'm so glad you're safe!

Vroon: Of course I'm safe. Why would I not be? Now will you kindly get off of me?

???: Vroon! Are you okay?!

Hodaka: Haha, sorry about him, he's just an excited bot. And you're Team RWBY, right?

Ruby: Huh? How did you know?

Hodaka: Uh...

Zyuran: C'mon Hodaka, it's universal at this point. Literally.

Hodaka: Okay... we're from another world, and from where I came from, you guys are really famous.

All: ..........................................................................................

Yang: Well, that means we're popular I guess! And well well well, you're a real cutie~. Wanna hang out sometime~?

Hodaka: W-w-w-waaaah?! E-er........

Weiss: YANG!!! That's enough! I am Weiss Schnee, although I guess you already know that.

Blake: I'm Blake, well, you know that, right?

Hodaka: Yeah, and honestly, you're one of my favorites.

The girl blushed and played with her hair a bit.

Blake: W-wow, thank you.

Ruby: If you know me... Then am I the coolest team leader in the history of forever?!

Hodaka: Yes! You are the coolest leader in the history of forever!

Ruby: YAHOO!!!!!

Hodaka: It's about time we introduce ourselves. I'm Hodaka Senryu, I'm the leader of a universal team called Kikai sentai Zenkaiger. I'm also known as Zenkaiser, the white/rainbow senshi.