Backtrack! Hodaka's love life!

Hodaka and the Marvelous brothers appeared from the portal, seeing Kyou at a desk.

Kyou: Oh, welcome back guys...

Hodaka: Hey Kyou!

Nagisa/Rikki/Kattanar: Yo-ho-hoy!

Hodaka: Huh? Where's everyone else?

Kyou: Oh, Sato gave them another day off. I'm just reviewing some data for him.

Hodaka: Okay......... OH!!!

All looked at Hodaka with startled looks.

Nagisa: Whoa?! What happened?

Hodaka: Nagisa! This is a good opportunity to go to some old worlds! I'm gonna go to a few other worlds to go on a few dates.

Nagisa: Hm..... which one's a good one to start with?

Hodaka: How about the RWBY world? Just so you know, don't flirt with Blake or Yang. Their mine.

Nagisa: Ah, I see. Well, my treasure is set....

Rikki: Lovey dovey mush? No thanks!

Kattanar: Hm, I suppose I will stay with Rikki. Take care, Lord Hodaka.

Hodaka: Lord? Oh man..... Um, I'll go to The Little Witch world, then the Persona world. I'll do the Sailor Moon and Demon Slayer worlds on a later date.

Nagisa: Hm, I'll go back to the Persona world too.

Hodaka: It's a date then! Lots, anyway.

Kyou: E-enjoy!

Hodaka and Nagisa each opened up a portal leading to two different worlds. On Hodaka's side, he entered the courtyard, and there was none other than a group of girls with one certain brunette rising from a broom a little. She and all the others noticed the boy coming out as her eyes became stars.

Akko: HODAKA!!!!!!!

She glomped onto Hodaka, cuddling her cheek against his.

Hodaka: Yes, yes I'm here!

Hodaka stood up and the two kissed for a few seconds. Next came a platinum blonde who cupped Hodaka's cheeks.

Diana: Welcome back, darling.

Diana kissed the boy's cheek.

Hodaka: Hey, Diana.

Akko: So are you here to hang out?

Hodaka: Yup! So what do you wanna do first?

Akko: Me first! Please!

Diana: Hm, I suppose I can be patient.

Hodaka: All right! Let's go!

Akko: Yeah!

Soon, the two arrived at a cafe. Akko was holding onto Hodaka's arm the entire time they waited.

Hodaka: Wow, you really must've missed me?

Akko: Of course I would! I love you!

Soon, their drinks arrived, as Akko was still clinging onto Hodaka. She nuzzled into his shoulder.

Akko: I want this to go one forever......

Hodaka: Yup, I agree.

However, it was soon time for Akko to go back to Luna Nova and switch with Diana. The two decided a study date would be best. Unfortunately for Hodaka, though he was skilled in his classes, he obviously did not take any classes for magic, so he was confused.

Around the Animeverse! Zenryoku Zenkai! (Kikai sentai Zenkaiger x Animeverse)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें