Chapter 179: Ghost Assistant (XI)

Start from the beginning

Just when they were enjoying their harmonious life while not caring about the outside world, the Shao family suddenly sent people over. On one hand, they intend to find someone new to take care of Shao Feidu. On the other hand, they came to inform them that Mu Zhen's trial is about to start.

尚可与邵飞渡同居的事情,邵家肯定是知道的,并且乐见其成,否则也不会到现在才派人过来。

The Shao family definitely knew about Shang Ke and Shao Feidu living together, and they were happy to see it. Or else, they wouldn't have taken so long to send someone over.

从来人对尚可客气的态度也可以看出来,他们很愿意促进两家的关系。邵飞渡之于他们,就像一枚可有可无的棋子,只有涉及到家族利益和脸面时,才会关注一下。

One could tell that they were keen to improve the two families' relationship judging by their polite attitude towards Shang Ke. To them, Shao Feidu was like a dispensable chest piece. They paid attention to him only when it involved the family's interest and reputation.

邵家人从进别墅开始,就没有对邵飞渡表现出足够的恭敬和关心,注意力全都在尚可这个云家少爷身上,有意无意地试探他近期是否有订婚的意愿。

The Shao family people didn't show Shao Feidu enough respect and care since entering the villa. All their attention was on Shang Ke, the Yun family's young master, as they intentionally or unintentionally probe whether he had the intention to get engaged in the near future.

尚可很明确地告诉他:"现在已经临近年末,如果没有意外,我打算明年春上就订婚。"

Shang Ke told them very clearly, "It's now reaching the end of the year. If nothing goes wrong, I intend to get engaged during spring next year."

邵家人满意而去,就这样心安理得地将邵飞渡交给尚可了。

The Shao family people left in satisfaction and left Shao Feidu to Shang Ke while feeling at ease just like that.

邵飞渡始终面无表情,似乎对外界的一切毫无兴趣,但尚可知道,有些话,他都记在心里了。

Shao Feidu was expressionless from start to end, seemingly uninterested in the outside world. However, Shang Ke knew. Certain words were remembered clearly in his heart.

尚可捧住他的脸,温声说:"渡渡,总有一天,我会让所有人都知道,你到底有多优秀。"

Shang Ke held his face and said warmly, "Dudu, I will let everyone know just how outstanding you are one day."

不必为那些轻视你、利用你、伤害你的人,而感到伤心难受。只有让自己变得更加耀眼,才能让他们黯然失色。

You don't have to feel sad because of the people who look down, use and hurt you. Only by making yourself more dazzling can you make them pale into insignificance.

慕祯的审判在五天后,在此之间,尚可从一只鬼魂那里收到消息,慕祯联络了媒体记者,打算在审判之前公开接受一次采访。

Mu Zhen's trial was 5 days later. Before that, Shang Ke received information from a ghost. Mu Zhen had contacted the media reporters and intended to receive an interview before the trial.

因为是经济案件,所以他目前还有一定的人身自由,处于保释阶段。以他这些年在业内的影响力,加上邵飞渡的家世背景和他在音乐界的地位,很快便引来了大批媒体。

As it was an economic dispute case, he still had some degree of personal freedom and can be bailed. Based on his influence in the industry for the past years, Shao Feidu's family background and Shao Feidu's position in the music industry, many media were soon attracted.